Clash for Khazan: All Out War
Posted 02 February 2011 - 06:45 PM
3. Jason felt the pistol round slam into his helmet, causing his head to recoil to the side violently. Knocked off balance, Jason used the momentum to his advantage, twirling and dropping to one knee. He wasn't sure exactly where the shot had come from, but he knew the general direction. Still somewhat stunned, Redfield sighted his target: the "cop" from the bar brawl. Parasite's accomplice.
The Marine brought the carbine to bear, sighting in on the woman. His trigger finger tightened, but he hesitated. He had done his research days before. The officer, Keijo, had apparently been an outstanding officer before she disappeared at the time Koji went on his second killing spree. Something had happened. Was she genuinely malicious? Insane?
In the back of his mind, Redfield knew it was neither. He had felt the effects of Koji's parasites firsthand. The way they twisted your own will against you. He had been able to beat them. What if Keijo hadn't been so lucky? Making his decision, Jason moved his left hand down to feel the trigger of the Masterkey shotgun attached to the M4. The first shell in the weapon was a fin-stabilized rubber slug used for crowd control; not a surprise considering the weapon had been "borrowed" from a military prison guard. Doing some rapid aiming adjustments, Redfield pulled the trigger, sending the round at the woman's legs. Assuming it struck its target, it wouldn't break the skin or kill, but it would leave a nasty bruise and inflict a whole lot of pain.
Posted 02 February 2011 - 06:58 PM
4. Xochitl quickly jumped back from the TK strikes, using his unnatural speed to move as soon as he felt the pressure. His wrinkled face scowled as he realized his current tactic wasn't working. Quickly looking around, he saw that Redfield had turned away from him and the shark, and a wicked grin replaced his scowl. "Lets see you stop this you undead sack of bad puns" he whispered, and whipped the dagger straight at Redfield, then turned on his heel and lunged at the ghost. as soon as the ghost triedd to grab the knife, Xochitl would recall it and strike with the sun's righteous fury. And if Vimes didn't try to grab it, well, even before he went mad and became the unwitting servant of a mad god, Nelson had always wondered if you could punch a ghost
Posted 06 February 2011 - 09:42 PM
My pincer thrusts, crushing at tendons and bone,
My talon slices, piercing at the intestines and gore,
My teeth rip, to sip for blood and strength,
We collide. I thrash, stab, bite, tear at everything with fur. Two monstrous beings; there’s no need for civility. I can see the rage in him, I just need to bring it out. Let bestiality rule the day….
Wait, why is the ground so far away?
Where the f*ck did he get a shotgun? Who carries rubber slugs? If you’re going to be non-lethal why would you aim for the God Damn kneecaps? Dammit, this hurts; aren’t you supposed to go into shock?
I begin to rise off the ground. Everything’s all wobbly. I see the Marine, smug asshat. I stumble behind a tree for cover and reload. Keep your rubber bullets, I’m loading lead. Let’s see what happens…
Posted 08 February 2011 - 12:02 AM
7. Wait for it... Shijin thought to himself as he prepares to strike the moment Fathom charges in. Almost there...almost-- "AAHH!!!" A sharp pain pierces the mind of Shijin as he loses focus, drops his staff, and falls to his knees in agony. He looks around only to see Edward Yore's smile from afar as the villain calmly smiles back at him. "God damn psychics." Shijin says to himself as he slowly recovers back to his feet. But Shijin's recovery does not last as a distraction was all the shark needed as he lays his fists into the hero's body. The pain...it hurts. The light armor is taking in most of the damage, but I can still my bones starting to bruise. I can't stand here any longer and take this beating anymore. Shijin sees the Sea-King moving his tail towards his direction as he just had an idea. I got it! But I need to time this just right. Have to trust my instincts on this one and..."ACT!!!" Shijin quickly uses every ounce of muscle, in his legs, to jump on top of the Sea-King's tail, pull his staff out of the ground & into his hands, and begins ramming his weapon into the nose of the great white beast. The orb, on top of staff, begins to turn green as the circular object now forms itself into a fine point tip. The young hero continues his assualt now stabbing the Sea-King's nose as he ignores the rest of the pain that is coursing through his body.
Posted 08 February 2011 - 07:04 PM
8.) Edward smiled as he witnessed the chaos he caused. He looks to another sap to bug. Yore chuckles as he gave a particularly bad mind blast to Jason. "Rubber bullets are so boring. It's not even fun." He taunted as he blasted.
Posted 08 February 2011 - 11:02 PM
1. As Parasite tries to claw into the wolf-man he struggles back, doing his best to keep away the various sharp and pointy limbs away from him. The effort was mixed as he felt several, hopefully, shallow wounds in his mid-section after the initial clash. Gritting his teeth, Robert knew blood would be in the water for the beast. It wouldn't be long before he tried to go for a kill-shot. Rob intended to beat him to the punch. Managing to have lifted Parasite, Rob would use his height and strength advantage to try and smash Parasite into a nearby tree-trunk. Repeatedly if the first strike did not produce the desired result. Namely smashed Parasite.
"Keep your claws to yourself." Robert proclaims, with a shove as he aims to snap the bug's spine in two.
Posted 09 February 2011 - 07:13 PM
2. Despite the assault upon its olfactory sensory organ, the Sea King, in its blind rage, ignored all the pain and damage inflicted upon it as it moved to once more attack Shijin. Following its instinct, it would wait for Shijin to throw another strike with his pointed staff. Once he had done this, the Sea King would wrest it from him and throw it aside to rid Shijin of his weapon, and grant him an advantage over Shijin. If this was successful, he would then continue his attack, this time instead of fists, it would be claws rending and penetrating flesh.
Posted 09 February 2011 - 09:25 PM
3. Redfield turned back to face the other threats once Keijo had taken refuge behind the tree, no longer an immediate threat. This was a fortunate move for the former Marine, as the dagger whipping toward him with almost impossible speed definitely was an immediate threat.
Vanguard rotated at his trunk, attempting to dodge the blade. Instead, it merely struck him in the oblique side of his ballistic vest, deflecting off the side armor to cause a relatively shallow, albeit painful, gash in his side. In the blink of an eye the blade was on its way back to its master.
That's a nice trick. Jason thought. As he raised his rifle to pay Xochitl back in steel, his mind short-circuited. In any case, that's what it seemed like. His brain suddenly screamed out in agony, sending him to his knees, clutching his head as Yore's power wreaked sheer havoc with his psyche.
Grunting with blood now pouring from his nose, Redfield formulated a counter-attack. Still on his knees, helpless to the casual observer, his hand reached for the holstered Beretta. Using every bit of sleight of hand that had come with training, practice, and experience, he quick-drew the 9mm pistol and fired two quick shots at Yore from the kneeling position. Then, executing a trick shot, he braced the weapon on his left bicep, firing sideways at Parasite's midsection, who was engaged in a brutal battle with Robert. It was a difficult shot, but not impossible.
Remington was a friend and ally, and well... the Marine had been looking forward to round two with this particular mutant for a while now.
Posted 12 February 2011 - 04:13 PM
4. Xochitl twitched in glee as his knife finally bit into flesh for the first time this fight. The glee vanished immediatly when the ghost decided to vanish himself. Xochitl landed clumsily, muttering something about "damn ghosts", and scanned the area for another target. His eyes lit up again when he saw that Redfield was now focused on the bug, grinning, He let out a cry "Pay attention to the one actually killing you, you worthless piece of scum!" the knife went flying back at Redfield, spinning towards the unfortunate Marine's head
OOC: Sorry for de pause
Posted 14 February 2011 - 05:34 PM
Indeed....Flickering in and out of existence, Vimes would be frustrated as hell as he strove to stay in the physical realm, though when he saw the knife, that would be incentive enough for him to reappear, seeking to grab the knife with his TK and if so, he would reappear and turn to look at Xochitil with something of a terrifying grin as he held up the knife.
"I think this belongs to you....."
Then using his TK, he would seek to launch the knife back at the other, slashing and stabbing like Jack the Ripper as he guided the blade up and around his body. Seeking to sever sinews and generally cause lots of pain.
Vimes was PISSED.
Posted 14 February 2011 - 06:40 PM
That asshole who shot me with a rubber slug seemed to go down. The knife whipped toward him so fast I’m surprised it didn’t just keep going. A thick branch obscures my view, but he must have been hit in the chest. I saw it come in, he screamed, then fired a few shots. No way he could have survived that.
I was laughing to myself, gloating really, when the tree I had covered behind cracked in two. I dash out of the way. Koji rose from the splintered mess dazed but mostly unharmed, save an errant bullet-wound in his thigh. The wolf who had pounded him through the tree loomed overhead; good thing the tree broke and not Koji.
I pulled my fully loaded piece straight at the beast. I emptied about half a clip before I felt that pain in the side of my neck….
It was like crashing through paper-mâché. The tree snapped as me and mine enemy collided into it. My strength matched his, the fight would not end so quickly.
Some brief pause and more gunfire came as I got my bearings. Keijo was giving me cover-fire, what a nice girl. Too nice for her own good.
The gunfire stops as I dig my teeth into her shoulder blade. Blood gushed into me, sweet and syrupy. The wolf-creature and I were superior to all the rest of mankind in strength and endurance, yet evenly matched to each other. Two transformed beasts, two inhuman monsters, the difference being I accepted it
“Whhy” she asked
“…Why?” I mimic, “… because it was easy… because if you didn’t see this coming… then you’re better off dead…”
I take everything I can. My strength grows to untold limits, Keijo falls limp, dead, or close to anyway… rest my little friend, your sacrifice will not be in vain.
My strength, my muscles, my body, all burst the previous bounds. I have surpassed my all expectations; I can kill him now. I dash forward, my limbs twitching for blood. I close the distance on my prey, jagged claw outstretched for his throat… If you manage to survive my treachery Keijo, I will restore you… with the beating heart of a wolf…
Posted 16 February 2011 - 10:14 AM
7. As Shijin lays another strike onto the Sea King's nose, the great white manages to get the upper hand throwing him aside seperating the hero and his staff. After being thrown several yards back into the fray, he gets up only to see the Sea King charging at him with his claws sticking out. No staff, ribs broken, and a 900 pound shark is about to kill me with his blind rage. That's a problem...a problem for him, that is. Everyone thinks that seperating me from my staff will make me powerless. They thought wrong. Shijin extends his hands out as he quickly emits the cold ice. He spreads this ice all over the ground, in front of him, in hopes of the giant shark to slip up on the thick sheet of ice.
Posted 16 February 2011 - 06:11 PM
8. Edward would smirk regarding the death of Keijo. "Vengeance. I like that!" He taunted. Also, he thought he could make some shark-fin soup. But he'd save his hunger for later. Right now, a fur coat looked appealing. But Ed was hot. He wanted to cool off. He'd simply pester Shijin to use his ice powers using his emotional controlling.
Posted 16 February 2011 - 09:27 PM
"You want to play monster? I can match you any time." Robert mutters as he takes off to meet Parasite into the collision, showing off greater speed than he has ever shown before breaking off of the attack and manuvering his body to dodge his initial barrage of Parasite's limbs. Then with a mighty swipe of his claws, he would begin to slash away at the Parasite's extra appendages. "You don't deserve these." Robert says with a beastly tone to his voice.
Posted 16 February 2011 - 10:18 PM
Posted 16 February 2011 - 11:00 PM
3. Jason had been preparing to dodge the knife again to dubious effect when Vimes once again intervened. As the ghost went to work on the Aztec, Redfield did a quick scan of his surroundings, turning just in time to see Parasite deliver a vicious bite to Keijo's neck. The look on her face was one of shock, disbelief, and confusion.
Jason felt his heart sink as she dropped to the ground. He had already made his choice, his body in motion before he even realized the thought process had occurred. Vimes could handle himself, no doubt. Shinjin was in a bad way, but the Marine knew from personal experience that he was far from helpless. Nonetheless, deciding to even the odds, Vanguard brought up the M4, firing a quick double-tap at the seemingly distracted Yore while never slowing his pace.
Still, it didn't feel right, abandoning his comrades of chance.
Being a soldier and being a "hero" aren't so different after all... both have to make the tough decisions... so that others may live.
With a second wind, Jason's pace increased to a near-sprint. He closed in on Robert and Parasite, who brawled with the fierce savagery unmatched by any wild animal of nature the Marine had ever seen. He slid in on both knees, at Keijo's side. Sliding the rifle onto his back, he put one hand under the woman's head, lifting it slightly to examine the bite. The wound was serious, that much was clear. She was close to death, if not already through the threshold.
With shaking hands, Redfield removed bandages from his pack, placing on the gash and applying pressure. Leaning in close, he whispered, "I'm sorry this happened to you... stay strong. Just hold on."
She deserved none of this, being ripped out of her life, having everything she ever knew twisted and perverted by a monster. With a renewed sense of purpose, Jason attempted to snatch Keijo's fallen sidearm and stood, turning on his heel.
As Parasite and the wolf-man brawled, Jason brought up the M4, lining up the Masterkey on the back of Parasite's head.
"KOJI!" He yelled with a bestial yell he hadn't thought himself capable of. Hoping the mutant would turn at the mention of his former name, Jason pulled the trigger, sending a load of buckshot spewing out of the barrel. He had to end this creature here and now, for the sake of his friend who even now exchanged blows with him incessantly, for the sake of his victims... and for the sake of Keijo.
So that others may live...
Posted 16 February 2011 - 11:12 PM
4. Xochitl smiled a madman's smile as the obsidian blade approached him. "You've made two mistakes you floating piece of crap" In an instant, it was back in his hand,flashing out towards the ghost in a series of vicious stabs " Mistake one: thinking the Sun would let trash like you wield its power." Using his unnatural speed he leaped above the ghost, whipping the blade at him mid jump, then lashing out with the blade from behind as he landed "Mistake two: Using a blade without intent to kill". He was still smiling, but his eyes were colder than hell froze over.
Posted 16 February 2011 - 11:33 PM
Remembering another time and another place where he then, as he was doing now teamed up with a group whose goal was to prevent chaos and catastrophe....
A rough-and-tumble cowboy.....A soft-spoken african warlord.....Two, cheeky girls whose antics drove him to frustration....Infinium. The Engine of Perpetual Motion. An organization whose goals of enlightenment for humanity awoke in the then-recently deceased ghost an emotion rarely associated with him.
Though that hope died along with his old team, long since passed on to the Other Side though Vimes elected to remain. Hunting Black relentlessly in a by-now, centuries game of cat and mouse.
Anyone would have gone mad from the strain.
Vimes was not most men.
Instead, his psyche would compensate with increased cynicism, deeper bitterness though in his time fighting alongside his new allies, Vimes could feel his hope returning.
Hope that humanity can be better, hope that for all the Fenris Black's of the world, that there would be five Redfields and Shinjins, and all his allies now. His team. They needed him....They needed him now.
Time to show why Vimes had such a reputation in the Occult Realms. Time for the last Infinium to make his stand.
The knife would pass through the insubstantial specter, as Vimes turned and grinned reminiscent of his old adversary, vanishing from view like the Cheshire cat, with the grin last of all.... The next moment, multiple TK blows would come rocketing from all directions, seeking such weak points such as kneecaps, center abdomen. Nose, stomach, throat, crotch-All while invisible himself, ensuring that he wouldn't read his arm motions to determine where the blows were coming from.
If successful, all these areas would have been assaulted before Vimes reappeared. His ethereal cigar in his mouth as he smirked.
"The Sun eh? Ol'Tezcatlipoca and his groups standards must have been slaking the past couple of centuries."
Posted 17 February 2011 - 12:21 AM
The world was getting kind of…swirly. Everything melted into one cold, distant, blur. Massive blood loss sucked.
Something was pressuring down on my arm at the wound; it felt so warm while the rest of me felt so cold.
That guy was kneeling over me. You know, the one with the face. I looked back and saw him clearly, the person I had somehow harmed the most.
My old partner loomed over me. I somehow managed to plant his face on the big blurry body that seemed to be above me.
“Hello Keijo,” the apparition said, “It’s been a long time…”
“Hiro… are you here to lead me into heaven?”
“Keijo you murdered me and ate my body while my blood was still warm; there’s zero chance you’re getting into heaven.”
“You’re leading me to Hell then?”
“No, I’m not really here. This is all a blood-loss related hallucination. However if I were picking a side, I hope you bleed to death you sick bitch.”
Then he faded away along with the rest of the world. My senses all dulled away quickly; someone screamed ‘Koji’ right before I hit the black.
“You don’t deserve these.”
Deserve?... such a funny concept… If you can't save yourself, then you don't deserve to live...That was our only rule, the only one that makes any sense. Why couldn’t they see that?
After all I showed them, after all the sacrifice, after all the parasites drain from their world, after all the weak suffer and die, while bringing the rest of us down with them. After all that, they still don’t get it, clinging to their little world…
“It doesn’t matter what I deserve…all that matters… is what I can TAKE!”
My strength, not the strength I own of any moral right, but the strength I took by superior might, proves my point. My appendages seep with blood, some mine, some his. I clutch them across his midsection, locking on tight with inhuman strength. I lift the creature backwards; it’s like suplexing a boulder that fights back. I send him backwards to shatter him on the ground behind me. Then I hear someone yell my name.
I see him through my periphery, raising the gun directly at my back. It’s kind of funny. I wonder if he knew I was throwing the wolf-man into his line of fire… He pulls the trigger; Boom… I guess not…
Posted 18 February 2011 - 06:38 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users