Clash for Khazan: All Out War
Posted 28 January 2011 - 01:10 PM
1. Proper grammar and spelling is a must. All posts that are not well-written will be deleted.
2. Minimum OOC. Please do the majority of that on the Clash for Khazan thread. Unless it is very specifically fight related. I suggest you strategize in PM.
3. You may not control another character without their express permission for ANY reason.
4. A main character cannot be killed unless they allow it. Plus, the Guild and Percy are off limits. As well, Raya Sayang is not involved in this fight (that you know!)
5. No godding. You are NOT all powerful.
6. While flaming in character is allowed, there are certain restrictions. Flaming cannot be discriminatory towards any real-world race, religion, philosophy, gender, or sexual preference, and that they are characters attacking each other, not members insulting other members. Put another way: all flaming must be done in character.
7. Profanity is allowed, but it better fit your character and it better not be continuous. If it’s just profanity for profanities sake, it will be deleted. Your whole post may be deleted.
8. Always remember that you cannot directly influence another character. You can say you are using a power or doing something hazardous to an opponent, but it is up to that opponent to figure out how to defend against your dastardly mind. This should be a battle of wit, not sh!t. No profanity!
9. Other members should not post in Clash because they are private and do not need spectators. Watching them progress can be interesting, but please do not comment without good reason.
10. This is a writing competition. If your writing sucks, you will lose. Me personally, I will judge on creativity, wit, grammar, spelling, imagination and following the rules. However, I expect you all to judge based on writing.
11. PM me with your choice for winner. You may vote for anyone but yourself. You may change your vote anytime during RP until the deadline. The deadline is whenever I get bored and ready to end it. I will keep track of votes.
1. Your posts may occasionally be deleted. You will be PMed asking you to rewrite it.
Turn Order: 1. RobertRemington, 2. MonsterfromtheFathoms, 3. JasonRedfield, 4. Xochitl, 5. Vimes, 6. Parasite, 7. Shijin and 8. Yore.
Please place your number beside your name before every one of your posts. I will Place the number of the turn at the beginning of each of your posts as well. This will help you guys keep track. Your post will look like this...
1. I kick Parasite in the face a lot and jump and stuff.
2. I leap on Jason's head or something.
Posted 28 January 2011 - 01:11 PM
Edward Yore stands jubilantly with one foot on the chest of the fallen Great Golem of the SLJ. He cackles maniacally as Koji and Keijo stalk nearby. “Done…” He gloats. “…and your precious Raya Sayang has been excommunicated from my mind.” With a thrust, he kicks the giant into the neighboring hole created by the entity from Pele Island. The monster falls into the abyss like a silent leaf. There is no sound of impact. “Where is your precious Raya Sayang now?” Yore scans the area and sees no trace of his abductors. He turns to Itto who is smiling eerily. “…and what, may I ask, are you smiling about? You are part of the problem; ruining my entertainment with your interference.”
Yore places his hands upon his temples and begins his vicious mind blast. Simultaneously, Keijo draws her pistol forward and Itto crouches defensively. Keijo flexes her trigger finger and Yore grimaces concentrating his power when suddenly…all is halted. Itto tries to move his body, but is frozen in place. He gazes around to notice Keijo and Yore are additionally detained from action. A voice mutters from the nowhere in particular within the surrounding darkness, “Tsk tsk tsk…what a scene! What a scene indeed.” As the trio inspects their environment for the location of the voice, it continues. “Did I hear someone mention breaking the hold of Raya Sayang? Surely you jest, Mr. Yore? You see, my compatriots and I have been previously distracted is all. But, I assure you that now you have my full attention.”
Yore struggles to speak, but his body is held tight against his will. Percy notices this, smirks and releases his telepathic hold on Yore. “I have allowed your mind to let you speak Mr. Yore. Tread carefully.” He says fiercely. “Impossible! I beat her. I forced her out of my mind…” Percy immediately re-clinches his hold on Yore. A thunderous laughter echoes throughout the caverns. Suddenly, he writhes from the veil of the shadows. In his hand is the knife of Xochitl Cuauhtli. He approaches Yore, pointing the knife at his jugular. “Listen carefully, the great benefactor never had you. I did. If she were anywhere near here, you wouldn’t be. Get it?” Percy looks at the petrified features of Yore, leers and turns away. “No, you probably don’t.” Then, Percy gestures and the remaining members of the Actor’s Guild surface from the shadows. “While you boys have been frolicking, we’ve been receiving communiqué from hers truly. As a consequence, it has become evident to us that our benevolent patron is gracing her faithful with a gift. Alas, that is enough for now. Your ears, Mr. Yore are not worthy. Perhaps others…” Percy glances at Koji and Keijo, “…are.”
At length, Percy and his clan begin to exit the temple where the sounds of warfare can be heard outside. “So without further ado, I shall prepare the offering to receive the tidings of our mistress Sayang.” Percy glances back at his immobile captives. “Oh and thanks for kicking off the ceremonies, Mr. Yore.” Yore’s expressionless face slightly furrows at the brow. “Fine…” Percy quips, “…must I explain everything.” He begins to walk back down the path towards Yore. The guild wait patiently above. “You see, outside a fiery wrath from beyond is creating havoc amongst your friends – something old. Meanwhile, you have charitably offered the life of the Great Golem to mistress Sayang – something new. I have rented a very nice cutting tool from your devious acquaintance topside – something borrowed. Finally, you are going to be quite disappointed with what I do with it – something blue.”
No sooner than said, Percy whips Xochitl’s knife across the throat of Yore. The attack just slightly nics Yore Enough to draw blood. Quicker still, Percy flings the trickle of blood into the vast abyss beyond. “SAYANG MALA SA LUBYA!” He booms in an unearthly voice. Abruptly from the rear, the Guild rips into an uproar, chanting in an anomalous unison. Percy laughs madly as the abyss below begins to glow a deep blood red. The chanting grows louder. The temple rumbles violently. Percy turns and heads toward the exit hastily. Meanwhile, the Guild continues to chant and moan swaying strangely. “Now it is time for the fat lady to sing.”
Upon departing the mystic ceremony in the temple below, Percy walks out to an astonishing sight. To his surprise, the fiery harbinger has not fully decimated the vicinity. Much to his dismay, all the intruders still live. He surveys the area and notices the flaming maiden atop the temple fending herself weakly against Shijin and a now cognizant A. Vimes. In the distance, Xochitl is putting the final touches on freeing the monstrous shark-beast from his icy prison using shrapnel from the plane wreckage. Finally, he notices Remington painfully rising to his feet as Jason Redfield collects surrounding armament from the plane wreckage nearby. The duo is worse for wear, but still eager to fight. This is not going according to plan, Percy thinks. These intruders have served their purpose and now must be vanquished. He smiles.
“Something old!” He shouts and at once, he twists and hurls Xochitl’s knife at the demon atop the temple. The dagger penetrates her directly in the forehead. She shrieks loudly. Shijin and Vimes cover their ears before being knocked forcefully down the side of the temple. Simultaneously, the demoness contorts and writhes in her death throes. Her body pulsates, boils and bursts. An explosive lava coat envelops the ruins and oozes downward hardening as it cools. Making the odd occurrence even more a spectacle is the eerie red glow that begins to penetrate the cracks and holes of the ruins. It gives the cooled magma a hazy luminosity as the temple rumbles mysteriously. As this happens, Percy notices all eyes are on him. “Get him!” Redfield yells. “I think not.” Percy returns. A burning intensity rises within Percy’s eyes. As the four heroes rush towards him, he waves his hand towards the temple. Immediately, an enthralled Koji and Yore emerge ready to clash. Percy grins as he feels the psychic struggle in Yore’s mind. “I will kill you one day.” Yore resists enough to say. “Some other time, perhaps…” Percy says smugly. “But for now you are dealing with a Master Psychic and for now, you are mine.” The two-some run ahead of Percy to face the oncoming heroes for possibly the last time. Meanwhile…”Sh!t!” Redfield proclaims. Remington turns his head and is troubled to see the massive Shark-man has become quite free and flanked him. Meanwhile, Xochitl stands below the temple’s edge grasping his knife. He chuckles, “Die sunsuckers.”
Let's get it on!
Posted 28 January 2011 - 01:58 PM
1. The burnt and battered wolf-man had slowly risen to his feet, worse for wear due to his battle with the Virgin, in time to see him and Redfield surrounded and his allies scattered. He had healed enough to be able to be considered combat ready, however the burning pain remained courtesy of the Virgin's fire. Gritting his teeth, Rob takes a combat ready stance right next to the marine.
"Any ideas?" Remington asks aloud as he faces Yore and Parasite. His gazes fixates on the two as a low growl escapes his wolfen maw. He remembers all too well his last meeting with the duo. "Thats the guy that tried to eat me." Robert says in an angered voice as he singles out Parasite.
Posted 28 January 2011 - 03:17 PM
2. Sharky, having been defrosted, wasn't happy in the slightest. He wished for revenge against the one who flash froze him, Shijin. He moved his aching, sore body towards in the direction of Shijin with a fierce rage never seen before. He was humiliated, and he wanted payback.
"Grrr...", uttered the shark behemoth.
Posted 28 January 2011 - 05:15 PM
3. Redfield was in pain from the burns he had received from the Virgin. While restocking his ammunition, the Marine had saw fit to make use of some painkillers he'd happened upon.
Regardless, he had his work cut out for him. Raising his now fully-loaded carbine, he replied in a hushed tone to Rob, "Watch each other's backs. Target the bigger threats first..."
As he surveyed the group of villains in front of him, Jason's eye was caught by the Monster he had clashed with earlier, who was uncomfortably close. The hulking shark-man stood there, all teeth and claws. A low growling noise reverberated in the air. It occurred to Redfield that "bigger threats" could be taken quite literally in this context.
"Bingo," he said, bringing up the rifle to point it at the Shark-Man, his trigger finger tightening...
Posted 29 January 2011 - 01:13 PM
4. Xochtil had not had a good day. His initial plan had been thwarted, as far as he knew both sunsuckers still lived, not to mention the soldier of fortune that had been harassing him. And to top it all off, someone had stolen his knife.
Not a good day at all.
Unfortunately for everyone else in the area, people in the vicinity of a Xochtil having a bad day tended to have one themselves. He saw Redfield raising the gun on the sharkman, and a chuckle escaped his lips. "Ohohohohohoho, like hell sunsucker. I just got done defrosting that meatshi- glorious creature." he whipped his knife at Redfields rifle as he spoke, hoping to knock the shots away from his current ally
Posted 29 January 2011 - 02:21 PM
5.As the Sun's greatest advocate's knife whipped through the air at Redfield, it would suddenly encounter resistance from a TK hold, preventing it from hitting its target if successful and if so.... Then the ghostly specter of Vimes would appear in front....With something of a grin upon his face. Vimes did not have a good day....And the bureaucracy of the other side only served to further aggravate his already bad mood. But what luck! As soon as the red tape was cut away, who should he meet but a hapless vic-er, being to take into custody?
"Its rude to cut in boy. Why don't we play a bit instead?"
Then with barely a twitch, a multitude of TK slams would erupt from the ghost detective. All aiming for areas such as the neck and the joints in rapid succession in order to break bones and smash blood veins. All this, if successful.
Posted 29 January 2011 - 04:11 PM
“I don’t suppose I could just shoot one of them?”
Keijo’s question was as logical as it could have been under the given circumstances. Koji didn’t respond immediately. He smiled and stared up at the sky as the war unfolded before him, he seemed to be listening to the voice beyond. He grinned as it silently spoke.
“If you kill them, they don’t learn anything…. Why kill your enemy if you can enslave him instead?
Koji’s jaw unhinges in reptilian fashion; a visible bulbous lump begins to travel up his throat. It takes a few pumps for it to reach the top. The centipedal parasite slithers out of his cheeks and coils around his hand. Koji reaches out to stroke the creature, it hisses in joy. He stares at this pet as he speaks to her.
“Hello baby… do you want to help daddy?”
Keijo calmly watches the disgusting display.
“Why do I feel like you were never allowed to have any pets growing up?”
She thinks a moment before giving a reply.
“I had a fish in college…. Why, is this going somewhere?”
“I had a dog once,” Koji replies, “Big dog, really stupid…ended up eating a hamburger filled with broken glass...I always wanted another one...”
He looks out onto the fray and sees the werewolf that had taken such delight in beating him up before. He grins.
“… wait for me in the jungle. Bring your gun just in case.”
Keijo dashes off into the heavy brush. Koji begins giggling unsteadily. He lowers his hand and the parasite slithers off towards its target. It hovers just above the ground, blanketed by earth the same color of it’s carapace. It is almost there, it coils back to lunge at the beasts throat.
“How much is the puppy in the window… the one with the waggely tail? How much for the puppy in the window… With him at my side I surely can’t fail…
Posted 29 January 2011 - 11:02 PM
7. Shijin is speechless as he watches a series of events, from both the heroes and villains, waging a final battle against each other. He wanted to help, but could not think of where to begin as everyone begins to go at each other's throats. "This is wrong. Everything has gone out of hand and I don't know what to do now." As the young hero begins to ponder his dilemma, he hears low growl from behind. Shijin turns to see the now defrosted nine-foot shark and falls backward with fright. At first, he becomes scared by the sudden surprise but then quickly gets back on his feet, points his staff towards him, and replies to the beast. "You know, I'm getting tired of putting you on ice. Maybe I'll try fire...for a change." Shijin shoots a fireball to the creature's chest, "Now listen up, Jaws! You better step back, unless you want me to turn you into stir-fry!"
Posted 30 January 2011 - 12:07 AM
8. Edward Yore eyed Jason as a ripe candidate to agitate. He taps into his emotions. "Hey bullet stopper!" A mantra in the mind would echo in Jason Redfield's mind. The marine would be agitated to hit an ally or anyone but himself. Still, chances shouldn't be taken.
Posted 30 January 2011 - 01:37 AM
1. Robert had eyed Parasite as he summoned his little creature, oblivious to the other actions around him. He pretended to not notice which was a bit of a feat considering how repulsive the wolf-man found it, especially after his last encounter. As the creature neared, Robert followed it with his eyes the whole way. When it sprung, the wolf-man's instincts kicked in and he moved his hand to snatch the creature right out of the air. He makes sure to dig his claws in so the creature wouldn't slip through his fingers
"Jesus christ, this things disgusting." Robert mutters as the thing flails in his arm. Instinctively he keeps it his full arms distance away from his mouth, knowing all too well what it to him did last time.
"Can you believe this thing, Redfield? Nasty bugger." Rob finishes before trying to squeeze the life out of the creature. He eyes Parasite and Yore once again. The wolf-man was extra pissed off now. Tunnel vision kicking in, Robert took a few menacing steps toward the two. "Redfield, mind shooing these two." Rob says as he glances over to his ally and sees he is becoming a bit erratic. "Jace, you ok?" Rob asks to try and snap the marine out of it.
Posted 30 January 2011 - 01:58 AM
2. When Shijin attacked the Sea King with burning flames, he was enraged by this minuscule irritant. He felt himself sinking into a deep fury, as his eyes went wholly white, and his muscles tensed and bulged, as a menacing growl erupted from his gaping maw. He threw a savage, solid fist into the abdomen of Shijin, attempting to smack him around. As it was, being in this state rendered him non-caring of his allies and enemies, as he focused the full unbridled brunt of his anger upon Shijin. He was intent on devouring this foe to be rid of him and to satisfy himself, and if anyone got in his way, those intervening would too suffer the same fate.
While his allies attacked their respective targets, the Sea King was attempting, via instinct, to move Shijin away from the others, his allies, to lessen any chance of such intervention. This was how he captured and killed his prey back home in the dark depths of the seven seas. He would do it so with overpowering blows that would most likely send Shijin careening. in the direction away from THEM, of course.
Posted 30 January 2011 - 09:32 AM
3. Jason spotted the knife flying towards him with impressive speed, and had been prepared to duck when it stopped mid-air. Vimes' handiwork, no doubt. This suspicion was confirmed when the ghost detective appeared in front of his attacker, delivering blows.
As soon as the Marine recognized this, he took a hit. Not a physical one, but mental. His mind seemed to turn on itself, making him "zone out" as it were. Suddenly, his weapon turned, attempting to find a target. Instinct took over.
"Jace, you OK?"
The voice merely made the job easier for Jason as he turned to the wolf-man. He started to bring it to bear, but at that moment, Redfield's mind began to right itself. He remembered Robert, and his name and "enemy" didn't seem to go together. But the man several feet away, droll and seemingly nonthreatening... that was a different story entirely.
"Screw with my head, and I put a bullet in yours!" Redfield called out, spinning on his heel to fire a wild burst at Yore. For all his talk, Vanguard couldn't make accurate shots with his mind still afflicted.
Posted 30 January 2011 - 04:57 PM
4. Xochitl growled as his knife appeared in his hand. "I hoped you would of stayed out my way dead one. A bloodless victory does my lord no good" he growled as he tried his best to dodge the invisible strikes. " But if you insist on staying in my way, I'll make AN EXCEPTION!" He lunged forward with eagle's speed, praying the sun would grant his blade the power to strike the abomination
Posted 31 January 2011 - 02:29 PM
5. Vimes would watch the oncoming knife carefully, before suddenly doing the following, his mind working at break-neck speed in an attempt to immobilize his foe.
First, he would aim a TK slam to redirect the stab upward, knocking it out of the way and opening the psychotic Sun worshiper to his attacks.
Which would consist of two TK slams, aimed simultaneously for the ribs and the crotch. If successful, and if Xochitl bent over in a fetal position, he would be in a prime position to see Vimes "knee" coming straight for his face, the TK slam smashing into his face, breaking the nose before Vimes grabbed the arm and finally, flipped over the other so that he would slam on his back.
In short, the result would be cracked ribs, broken nose, aching crotch, massive head trauma and nausea all in combination for an attempt to knock out the other. All this, if Vimes was successful.
If so, then Vimes would sigh and snap his fingers, producing his near-constant cigar and taking a puff before speaking.
"Kids these days.... No respect for their elders."
Posted 31 January 2011 - 03:06 PM
The level of camaraderie was commendable. With the exception of the flamboyant wizard and the sharkman, everyone had stood together in neat little bundles. The assorted unwilling minions of Sayang on one side, the so called "heroes" on another. It was so organized, so formulaic, so clear, and just so... boring.
I don't like having to sit on the sidelines... My muscles ached as if on fire, the blades cut through them like a razor through fog. My bones ruptured through my skin. The heavy weight of blackened fangs fill my gums. My lower limbs change, bending backward, bristling with solid bone spokes beneath the ankle. I lope forward on all fours in a quick, ungainly speed. Every transformation process is equally beautiful, unique, and painful. Agility, strength, endurance, all paid for by an excruciating event. It is monstrous beauty, for truth is beauty, yet pain is truth...
The slits of my eyes widen, I see the wolfman in front of me and lunge blindly. The scythe of my arm cuts through the monotony...
This was utter bullsh*t.
"You can't kill them, because then they don't learn anything..."
I look each direction around me. Koji was gone. He had apparently not enticed the wolfman to come and play. From the distance I hear the familiar bark of an assault rifle. Beyond my hiding spot amongst the trees the Marine from the bar fires wildly at the strange little man who liked to play mind games. I'm sick of games, sick of overdrawn battles.
F*ck it, Koji can complain about it later.
I raise my pistol in line with the Marine's head and fire.
Posted 31 January 2011 - 09:25 PM
7. This is insane! Shijin thought to himself after being hurled by the creature. After slowly getting back to his feet, he coughs a little blood from out of his mouth after receiving a thundering blow to the stomach. He's way to strong for me and is doing a bang up job seperating me from the rest of the group. Shijin thinks for a moment as he begins to study his opponent for any weaknesses. If there's anything that Master Hanh taught me, it's that I should never underestimate my opponents. He's probably expecting me to come at him again. Well that ain't gonna happen now. I got to play this one defensively and strike at the right moment. The young hero slams his staff to the ground as the clothing, on his body, changes into a more darker light armor. This should keep me safe from most of his hits. He pulls his staff out of the ground and stands in the traditional shaolin stance. "Alright, chum! You want me? Come and get me!"
Posted 31 January 2011 - 10:48 PM
8. Yore saw Jason's gun rise. He calmly sidesteps, but whether his "allies" get hit or not does not matter. He wanted to be entertained. He also give a piece of his mind to Shijin, who he already trounced. "Time to repeat history!" Edward Yore snickered as he gives a mind blast to Shijin for laughs.
Posted 01 February 2011 - 12:41 AM
1. "Not this time." Robert mutters as he sees Parasite begin to transform. He begins to take a short stride towards the monster to see what he could do about stopping the metamorphasis, however a faint noise off to his side grabs his attention. It didn't add up initially but the wolf-man was able to put 2 and 2 together in time. "A flanking?!?" Robert says aloud. Thinking quickly he practically lifts the jittery Redfield, assuming him to be the target, off his feet and hopefully out of the firing line in time. A loud crack of the gunshot rings out, however Robert is unable to give a damage assesment as he notices Parasite had completed his transformation during that time.
"Oh shit." the wolf-man grunts as he sees Parasite's new form. This one was even uglier than the last one. Probably tougher as well. With only precious seconds to think on a plan, Rob shook off his feelings of uneasiness as best he could to meet Parasite's charge head on. Rob was hoping to beat him to the punch. As he came in range Robert would try and repeat his tactic from last time they fought. Going in low, Rob tried to take out the beast's legs and lift him into something solid. Albeit, there was one change to the attack. Namely keep the bugs mouth facing away from him at all costs. A parasite eating him was the last thing he wanted to happen a second time.
Posted 02 February 2011 - 06:31 PM
2. The Sea-King continued his assault upon Shijin, raining down crushing blows after one another with his massive fists. To follow up with this punishing onslaught, he sweeps his tail, to knock Shijin down from under. If this was a success, he would follow up with a heavy kick.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users