Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,047 posts
  • Interests:Things

Posted 24 January 2011 - 10:07 PM

Just to address Hayes (I swear I'll leave it after this):
No it doesn't make me feel good about myself, it just irks me when people call others stupid and can't even be bothered to try and sound educated.

why would I attempt to sound intelligent on an internet comic book forum?? I dont care what you or anyone else thinks Im not here to impress people but to debate, I called him out with a valid point and your rebuttal was to call you me a dick?? The only fool here is you which goes in hand with your name I suppose.

#42 silversurfer092

silversurfer092

Yeezus

• Members
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 09:05 AM

why would I attempt to sound intelligent on an internet comic book forum?? I dont care what you or anyone else thinks Im not here to impress people but to debate, I called him out with a valid point and your rebuttal was to call you me a dick?? The only fool here is you which goes in hand with your name I suppose.

I swear, the "I don't care what you think, I'm not here to impress" is the only comeback people have when they get called out for being stupid.

#43 Opalord

Opalord

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,644 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 09:12 AM

why would I attempt to sound intelligent on an internet comic book forum?? I dont care what you or anyone else thinks Im not here to impress people but to debate

the oxymoron here is... it just is.

#44 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 09:31 AM

I swear, the "I don't care what you think, I'm not here to impress" is the only comeback people have when they get called out for being stupid.

it isnt a cop out its just how i feel

#45 silversurfer092

silversurfer092

Yeezus

• Members
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 11:55 AM

it isnt a cop out its just how i feel

Okay, well, lets say you don't impress any of us and you continue sounding unintelligent. Why would we ever care what you say in a debate?

#46 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 04:01 PM

Okay, well, lets say you don't impress any of us and you continue sounding unintelligent. Why would we ever care what you say in a debate?

You may not care but someone else would besides clearly your in a circle jerk with your buddies so nothing Im goin to say is goin to change your opinions so screw it

#47 Canis Minor

Canis Minor

That Guy Nobody Likes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy making a pest of myself. Also cartoons. But mostly the first thing.

Posted 25 January 2011 - 04:19 PM

This discussion makes me sad.

#48 silversurfer092

silversurfer092

Yeezus

• Members
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 04:53 PM

You may not care but someone else would besides clearly your in a circle jerk with your buddies so nothing Im goin to say is goin to change your opinions so screw it

Why would anyone who is convinced that you are not out to impress them and sound like you're brain dead child ever consider what you say to be half true? You try to debate and people will just think "Oh, he's stupid, don't pay attention to him,". I'm not trying to be a dick here, just pointing out that maybe typing like you ARE smart, which I'm going to assume you are, makes you seem like a smarter person in general, and maybe getting some respect as an intelligent member of this site.

PS: I don't circle jerk. 1. I'm not gay. 2. I like my alone time.

#49 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 05:18 PM

besides clearly your in a circle jerk with your buddies so nothing Im goin to say is goin to change your opinions so screw it

resorting to insults is a general method used by 1. fanboys and 2. idiots. usually when they are no longer able to come up with any logical arguments to support their side in a debate.

is there any particular reason why you're trying to appear like a moron, or is it just a hobby?

PS: I don't circle jerk. 1. I'm not gay. 2. I like my alone time.

i don't think Anyone wants to know how you jerk <.< i know i don't. but perhaps you can enlighten us with a reason as to Why we need information about your jerking habits.

now, i know from a few comments that i'm not the only one that's getting tired of the two of you acting like 6 year olds. so, if you feel some kind of compelling need to continue your penis measuring, would you mind doing everyone a favor and start using PM's, instead of annoying the rest of us?

all you're accomplishing by doing this argument in public, is annoying the rest of us and making yourself look retarded.

#50 The Seeker of Stuff

The Seeker of Stuff

Captain Wonderful

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 05:40 PM

Back on topic, soccer is openly gay, not that there is any thing wrong with that.

On the subject of Football I believe George Carlin said it Best.

#51 silversurfer092

silversurfer092

Yeezus

• Members
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 06:26 PM

Blahblahblah I'm angry over a misinterpretation.

#52 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 06:55 PM

I'm sorry, how am I acting like a 6 year old? By telling him that acting smart would only increase his credibility and saying that he should respect other sports? Plus, I'm not the one who's false quoting other people saying that they got owned by me. Not only that, but I don't remember penis measuring, heck, I don't remember any numbers getting involved other than "2 plays" and a workout I put up. So please, show me where this penis measuring. I'd love to see how I'm misquoted by you. AGAIN.

1. "I'm sorry, how am I acting like a 5 year old?". the last 2-3 posts by both of you, basically amounts to calling each other stupid. that sounds pretty much like two 6 year olds arguing on a playground.

2. "I'm not the one who's false quoting other people saying that they got owned by me.". where, exactly, have you been falsely quoted? if you are referring to the quote in my signature, as I believe you are, then there is nothing false about the quote.

3. "but I don't remember penis measuring,". the penis measuring comes in with both of you seeming to appear better than the other. it's a metaphor, look it up.

Well, I saw that he assumed something false about me and I decided to correct him. Is there something wrong with that? Well then, you are an alien. Go ahead, try to correct me. You'll only be acting like a 6 year old.

yes, there is something wrong with it, when you have just spent the last few posts, lecturing him about how to appear intelligent/educated. the intelligent thing would have been to just ignore his childish taunt, instead of rising to the bait. or if you wanted to make Him look stupid, turn the taunt back on him.

Blahblahblah I'm angry over a misinterpretation.

is there any particular reason for the total removal/edit of your post, or do you just not want to stand by what you say?

#53 silversurfer092

silversurfer092

Yeezus

• Members
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 07:02 PM

1. "I'm sorry, how am I acting like a 5 year old?". the last 2-3 posts by both of you, basically amounts to calling each other stupid. that sounds pretty much like two 6 year olds arguing on a playground.

2. "I'm not the one who's false quoting other people saying that they got owned by me.". where, exactly, have you been falsely quoted? if you are referring to the quote in my signature, as I believe you are, then there is nothing false about the quote.

3. "but I don't remember penis measuring,". the penis measuring comes in with both of you seeming to appear better than the other. it's a metaphor, look it up.

yes, there is something wrong with it, when you have just spent the last few posts, lecturing him about how to appear intelligent/educated. the intelligent thing would have been to just ignore his childish taunt, instead of rising to the bait. or if you wanted to make Him look stupid, turn the taunt back on him.

is there any particular reason for the total removal/edit of your post, or do you just not want to stand by what you say?

The total removal is because I was particularly bitter because I thought your sig was just saying how you owned me, then I looked it up and that was the misinterpretation. After that, I wasn't bitter so why the need for a bitter retort? See, I'm actually NOT 6 years old. Another piece of evidence against that claim is that in one of the posts where I "call him stupid" is that I actually said he should try to act smart so he gets credibility. I specifically said "I'm not trying to be a dick, just pointing out that maybe typing like you ARE smart, which I'm going to assume you are, makes you seem like a smarter person in general, and maybe getting some respect as an intelligent member of this site."

#54 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 07:14 PM

The total removal is because I was particularly bitter because I thought your sig was just saying how you owned me, then I looked it up and that was the misinterpretation. After that, I wasn't bitter so why the need for a bitter retort? See, I'm actually NOT 6 years old. Another piece of evidence against that claim is that in one of the posts where I "call him stupid" is that I actually said he should try to act smart so he gets credibility. I specifically said "I'm not trying to be a dick, just pointing out that maybe typing like you ARE smart, which I'm going to assume you are, makes you seem like a smarter person in general, and maybe getting some respect as an intelligent member of this site."

i know you're not a 6 year old. and that you usually don't act like one. that was why i eventually felt the need to point out where your argument with hayesmeister had gone.

my main reason for posting, was because of people commenting on being tired of your argument, specifically because you were "acting like 6 year olds", and asking me to make a comment that would put a stop to it, because, as i mentioned in my earlier post, people were getting tired of it.

my main reason for Accepting the request to comment, was Exactly because you don't usually act like that, but when things get heated, it can be difficult to see how ones own actions actually look, hence the need for an outside comment to point it out to you.

#55 TheJ0ke

TheJ0ke

Nuked the fridge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 07:26 PM

This discussion makes me sad.

I agree.

Would you guys stop bickering? Someone be the bigger person here and just leave it.

#56 Marvel Man

Marvel Man

Get this crayon outta my nostril, PLEASE!

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 4,552 posts
  • Interests:Doing stuff... And fighting evil.

Posted 26 January 2011 - 12:16 AM

Back on topic, soccer is openly gay, not that there is any thing wrong with that.

Heh. Nice save there.

Anyways that video clearly implied that soccer is such a man's sport, that playing it makes you like men.

It also implied that the Oniondome show will have two/three seasons, tops. Comedy Central will forever belong to Colbert/Stewart.

On the subject of Football I believe George Carlin said it Best.

That man's right. American Football, like many things in American culture, is basically fake war. Except 60% is the same commercial played over and over, and the Jets can somehow suck for one half and still make it look like they might win.

Also, go Packers.

But honestly, to each his own.

And by that, I mean go soccer!

#57 TheJ0ke

TheJ0ke

Nuked the fridge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 12:47 AM

...the Jets can somehow suck for one half and still make it look like they might win.

Also, go Packers.

*Resignedly waves a Rams flag*

#58 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 07:26 AM

resorting to insults is a general method used by 1. fanboys and 2. idiots. usually when they are no longer able to come up with any logical arguments to support their side in a debate.

is there any particular reason why you're trying to appear like a moron, or is it just a hobby?

Wow you are really funny I must say besides read the older posts I was insulted first, they took it to this level. So, read before you open your mouth because your attempt to make yourself look above me is a fail.

#59 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 07:28 AM

I agree.

Would you guys stop bickering? Someone be the bigger person here and just leave it.

Your the one that started all of this dont act all innocent, look at you again you are trying to act like you are so great. Anyone can take a quote out of context and use it as a sig. So dont start shit if you are not goiing to finish it.

#60 TheJ0ke

TheJ0ke

Nuked the fridge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 10:45 AM

Your the one that started all of this dont act all innocent, look at you again you are trying to act like you are so great. Anyone can take a quote out of context and use it as a sig. So dont start shit if you are not goiing to finish it.

No, I was making a point about how to call someone "stupid" without looking stupid yourself. After that, I did absolutely nothing but show why I thought you were wrong. In case you didn't notice, I only replied to you two times other than this, and neither of those were an attack on you personally.

There you go, now you've made me break my promise to leave it after my second response.

Now back on topic, Marv, the constantly repeating commercials are half of what makes watching football so fun. It means that you don't have to hang around the TV waiting for anything because they 1. always last for quite a while and 2. are usually dumb.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users