• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#41 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 17 January 2011 - 12:26 PM

Alright so we will add War Hulk and any version of Superman to the list of winners:

Juggernaut
SS4 Gogeta
War Hulk
Any version of Superman
Doomsday

I'm not counting cosmic beings and Monarch.

Gladitor isn't one of them because at 100% confident he has lost many times.

#42 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 12:41 PM

Alright so we will add War Hulk and any version of Superman to the list of winners:

Juggernaut
SS4 Gogeta
War Hulk
Any version of Superman
Doomsday

I'm not counting cosmic beings and Monarch.

Gladitor isn't one of them because at 100% confident he has lost many times.

no, Gladiator has never lost when when he has been fully confident in his ability to win.

Gladiator at 100% confidence = unlimited strength

Juggernaut shouldn't even be on the list, with the possible exception of the '100% Cyttorak powers' version of him.

also, the only version of Superman worth putting on that list is Superman-Prime One Million.

Doomsday is another being that shouldn't be on the list, his strength has proven to have definite, Finite limits.

he killed Standard superman, yes. but was beaten himself at the same time.

if you want a list of winners:

Superman Prime One Million
War Hulk
Gladiator 100% Confidence
Champion with Power Gem
Magus with Power Gem

all of the above have unlimited strength and durability, even without using any other powers they may have to enhance themselves.

no one else that has been posted can make that claim.

#43 TheMarineV2

TheMarineV2

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts
  • Interests:Playing video games, watching tv, surfing the net, posting on cbub, and telling stories of my time in service.

Posted 17 January 2011 - 12:46 PM

Insane Genis-Vall, Shazam, and a full Galactus. If those three can't do it then I don't know who can.

#44 God-Speed_88

God-Speed_88

The Humanoid Typhoon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,691 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 01:36 PM

no, Gladiator has never lost when when he has been fully confident in his ability to win.

Gladiator at 100% confidence = unlimited strength

also, the only version of Superman worth putting on that list is Superman-Prime One Million.

Gladiator with 100% confidence hasn't had any feats near to PC Supes never mind coming close to Superman Prime One Million. SPOM is said to be one of the most powerful beings in the D.C Universe. Gladiator doesn't stand a chance.

Where is Marvel Man, he will back me on this.

#45 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 17 January 2011 - 02:08 PM

Gladiator with 100% confidence and full power lost to Thor in Avengers: Operation Galactic Storm.

Marvel even has it in his bio he lost to Thor.

So yeah Gladiator wouldn't even scratch Superman Prime One Million.

#46 comic_book_fan

comic_book_fan

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 03:08 PM

thanos war hulk apocalypse

#47 Canis Minor

Canis Minor

That Guy Nobody Likes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy making a pest of myself. Also cartoons. But mostly the first thing.

Posted 17 January 2011 - 04:17 PM

Hmm... I wonder.
Oh yeah...
Showa Godzilla, Godzilla '85, and Heisei Godzilla.
Problem solved.

#48 Red Blue Blur

Red Blue Blur

SPOOOON!

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts
  • Interests:Football College and Pro, Video games, drawing, reading comics, and horror/action novels

Posted 19 January 2011 - 09:38 AM

Gladiator with 100% confidence hasn't had any feats near to PC Supes never mind coming close to Superman Prime One Million. SPOM is said to be one of the most powerful beings in the D.C Universe. Gladiator doesn't stand a chance.

Superman 1 million has been basicly sundipping for 1 million years. His strength and durability would be unmeasurable. Also regular Supes can go toe to toe with Hulk on any day and give him the fight of his life. This Supes is literally 1 million times stronger.

Monarch defeated 3 Supermen, 3 Wonderwomen, 3 GLs, 3 Flashes, Martian Manhunter, and Lobo in less than 3 minutes. Captain Atom has near limitless power and Monarch absorbed 31 of him.

One punch from Monarch or Supes 1 mill will bring Gladiators confidence down to less than half for sure.

#49 TheJ0ke

TheJ0ke

Nuked the fridge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 03:12 PM

What is it with you people and your obsession with feats? Not only that, you seem perfectly content to "debate" using completely made up characters (i.e. character fusions and character powered up by a source from a different fictional universe).

Besides, nearly all of you are using completely moot points. The topic opener clearly says that the characters "can only use strength no flight, or any other abilities". That means no power stealing, no ki attacks (or any energy attacks for that matter), no flight, no super speed, no cosmic powers, or anything else like that. Also, if you wanted to be really nitpicky, you could even say that regenerative powers have been banned as well.

The only person here who seems to be doing this right is Opalord. ;)
No but really, very few people here seem to be following the rules.

#50 Red Blue Blur

Red Blue Blur

SPOOOON!

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts
  • Interests:Football College and Pro, Video games, drawing, reading comics, and horror/action novels

Posted 20 January 2011 - 05:10 PM

What is it with you people and your obsession with feats? Not only that, you seem perfectly content to "debate" using completely made up characters (i.e. character fusions and character powered up by a source from a different fictional universe).

Besides, nearly all of you are using completely moot points. The topic opener clearly says that the characters "can only use strength no flight, or any other abilities". That means no power stealing, no ki attacks (or any energy attacks for that matter), no flight, no super speed, no cosmic powers, or anything else like that. Also, if you wanted to be really nitpicky, you could even say that regenerative powers have been banned as well.

The only person here who seems to be doing this right is Opalord. ;)
No but really, very few people here seem to be following the rules.

Supes 1 million is Superman times a million so his base strength would be enough to beat anyone in that term. Its not superman powered up. Its an altenate version of supes from the future. Also Monarch IS the being that absorbed all of the Atoms so that grants him the strength shown in Final Crisis.

#51 TheJ0ke

TheJ0ke

Nuked the fridge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 05:14 PM

Supes 1 million is Superman times a million so his base strength would be enough to beat anyone in that term. Its not superman powered up. Its an altenate version of supes from the future. Also Monarch IS the being that absorbed all of the Atoms so that grants him the strength shown in Final Crisis.

You missed my point entirely.

#52 Red Blue Blur

Red Blue Blur

SPOOOON!

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 05:22 PM

You missed my point entirely.

not really. That particular character would be physically stronger than the likes of Gladiator and such.

#53 TheJ0ke

TheJ0ke

Nuked the fridge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 06:09 PM

not really. That particular character would be physically stronger than the likes of Gladiator and such.

No- I- uh you know what never mind. I already said what I wanted.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users