- - - - -

Power Set List

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_GODSPEED-88_*

Guest_GODSPEED-88_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 July 2009 - 06:33 AM

O.K I was asking people this question the other day in work (Everyone was like...again Kris with the super power questions haha) but anyway, if you had to choose one power from each of the different segments I have thought up, what would it be?

Category 1

1. Super Strength (WWHulk level)
2. Super Speed (Flash Level)
3. Super Senses (Supermans eye's including the different forms of vision he has, The Sentry's hearing (The whole Butterfly thing), Wolverines sense of smell, Spidey Sense)

Category 2

1. Magic Casting (Dr Strange Level)
2. Energy Control (The Monarch Level)
3. Mind Powers (Xavier Level)

Category 3

1. Flight
2. Teleportation
3. Invisibility

Category 4

1. Master of combat
2. Master of Technology
3. Master of Knowledge

Choose one power/ability from each category.

#2 chaos-with-honor

chaos-with-honor

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • Interests:I am a martial arts instructor, a minister, a peer counselor, and a father of four.<br /><br />7th Dan Black Belt - Bushi-Kai Jukendo-Ryu Karate<br />5th Dan Black Belt - American Kenpo Karate<br />1st Dan Black Belt - Aikido Jiujitsu<br />Instructor's Credits - Five Elements Five Animals Kung Fu<br />Instructor's Credits - Muay Thai Kick Boxing<br />Brown Belt - Judo<br />Brown Belt - Matsukazi-Ryu Jiujitsu<br />Brown Belt - Small Circle Jiujitsu<br />3rd Level practitioner of Dim Mak<br /><br />Amature Wrestler<br />Amature Boxer<br />Amature Kickboxer<br />Amature MMA Fighter

Posted 14 July 2009 - 08:45 AM

Category 1
3. Super Senses (Supermans eye's including the different forms of vision he has, The Sentry's hearing (The whole Butterfly thing), Wolverines sense of smell, Spidey Sense)
But I'd add Daredevil's sense of touch.
Category 2

1. Magic Casting (Dr Strange Level)
This pretty much dwarfs everything else in this catagory.

Category 3
2. Teleportation
Nightcrawler love.

Category 4

1. Master of combat
I'm already well on my way to this, and it's one of the things I like about myself.

#3 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 14 July 2009 - 11:46 AM

1: Well superspeed, cause that is one of the best, powers, especially if I had kleptomania, then Id never get caught :huh: . But which flash? WTF Barry allen or reg limit?

2.Id have to say magic. Agreed with chaos

3.Category 3, Ill say flight, cause thats basic power there.

4.This is the toughest for me to pick: but I think master of h2h= kung fu movie, and not I know 6 different styles(though thatd be good too). Yet intelligence is always good.Same for tech.Ill say master of combat, cause if any of my abilities were ever taken(u know thatll happen) I can still brawl my way out.

Also for fun u shouldve added like what kinda costume u should have or something.Ill think of something for that later.

#4 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 14 July 2009 - 11:48 AM

1. Master of combat
I'm already well on my way to this, and it's one of the things I like about myself.
[/quote]

really cool, whatve U learned? or how do u go about it.

#5 chaos-with-honor

chaos-with-honor

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • Interests:I am a martial arts instructor, a minister, a peer counselor, and a father of four.<br /><br />7th Dan Black Belt - Bushi-Kai Jukendo-Ryu Karate<br />5th Dan Black Belt - American Kenpo Karate<br />1st Dan Black Belt - Aikido Jiujitsu<br />Instructor's Credits - Five Elements Five Animals Kung Fu<br />Instructor's Credits - Muay Thai Kick Boxing<br />Brown Belt - Judo<br />Brown Belt - Matsukazi-Ryu Jiujitsu<br />Brown Belt - Small Circle Jiujitsu<br />3rd Level practitioner of Dim Mak<br /><br />Amature Wrestler<br />Amature Boxer<br />Amature Kickboxer<br />Amature MMA Fighter

Posted 15 July 2009 - 03:34 PM

It's in my profile. Check it out if you're curious.

#6 metamutant

metamutant

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 04:14 PM

Unlimited super strength yeah I could do major some damage with that plus my road rage.

Control everyone's mind at the same time like the ultimate puppet master.

Teleportation more like Spiral, she doesn't have to touch a person or thing to teleport it and she can teleport multiple things to different worlds.

Master of tech like Reed Richards with that I can invent a real life plot device.

#7 boston_celtics

boston_celtics

Released the Kraken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 874 posts
  • Interests:If I had any, why would I be on this site?

Posted 16 July 2009 - 08:59 PM

Isn't Monarch, like, Guardian level?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users