Jump to content


Photo

Wrath of Spawn


  • Please log in to reply
450 replies to this topic

#41 Opalord

Opalord

    Believes Han shot first

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,644 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Behind you

Posted 23 January 2011 - 07:45 PM

"This guy's starting starting to get on my NERVES!"

Zuko jumped into the air and off a building, twisting his arms as he went, a ball of fire forming in each hand and growing with each movement. He slammed into the ground, washing the whole area around him in fire, presumably taking some of the demons with it

#42 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,651 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Before, or After?
  • Interests:The Avant-Garde, I Represent

Posted 27 January 2011 - 03:33 PM

"This guy's starting starting to get on my NERVES!"

Zuko jumped into the air and off a building, twisting his arms as he went, a ball of fire forming in each hand and growing with each movement. He slammed into the ground, washing the whole area around him in fire, presumably taking some of the demons with it

Posted Image

The blue blur among the ranks of monsters could not avoid the blast radius of the fire. He fell to the ground, dropping one of his swords and clutched a singed arm in pain, some of the skin on the arms burned off.

"Au! Ich bin ein Freund, nicht angreifen mich, Dummkopf! I am a friend!"

#43 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,651 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Before, or After?
  • Interests:The Avant-Garde, I Represent

Posted 27 January 2011 - 03:57 PM

OOC: S'ok, G4, I can work off it.

"Whoa? What was-" Geo begins to ask when Omega cuts him off.

"I have no clue Geo. But we had best get back up there, before he comes down here...or worse." Nodding in agreement, Geo began bending his knees. Manipulating his body weight to become lighter, he would jump high into the air, grabbing the skyscraper ledge. Hoisting himself up he would activate another battle card.

"Barrier, activate!" Geo yells, activating a bubble shield around him as he begins to scan Spawn with his HUD.

"Your going the wrong way, buddy."

More metal strips peel off the frame of the old building and block off Geo's path up the side. From in the building, a woman flies out and halts him.

Posted Image

"Get your friend. We need to leave-- Now."

#44 Opalord

Opalord

    Believes Han shot first

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,644 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Behind you

Posted 27 January 2011 - 06:37 PM

OOC: wooooooah, what? last I knew I was surrounded by more of spawns demonic summons

EDIT: That pic is perfect though

#45 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,651 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Before, or After?
  • Interests:The Avant-Garde, I Represent

Posted 27 January 2011 - 08:08 PM

OOC: wooooooah, what? last I knew I was surrounded by more of spawns demonic summons

EDIT: That pic is perfect though

FE: Spawn teleports on top of a skyscraper again, and spawns 50 more monsters, these weren;t zombies, but a more agile and stronger breed.

GM: Meanwhile, a blur of blue materializes among the newly summoned horde, slashing what appeared to be two swords in a flurry of strikes before dissapearing and reappearing in different spots.

OL: Zuko jumped into the air and off a building, twisting his arms as he went, a ball of fire forming in each hand and growing with each movement. He slammed into the ground, washing the whole area around him in fire, presumably taking some of the demons with it.


OOC: Am I mistaken? (Not sarcasm. I have to say that on the internet so people know :P )

#46 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

    A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,353 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Santa Fe Springs,CA
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 27 January 2011 - 08:12 PM

"Your going the wrong way, buddy."

More metal strips peel off the frame of the old building and block off Geo's path up the side. From in the building, a woman flies out and halts him.

Posted Image

"Get your friend. We need to leave-- Now."


"Uh...ok." Geo says, confused. "Lead the way." Geo says as he summons a gatling virus to stall Spawn.

#47 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,651 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Before, or After?
  • Interests:The Avant-Garde, I Represent

Posted 27 January 2011 - 08:27 PM

"Uh...ok." Geo says, confused. "Lead the way." Geo says as he summons a gatling virus to stall Spawn.

The green haired woman spoke into a headset, her face serious, urgent, and holding traces of fear.

"Kurt! We're gettin' the hell out of dodge, where are you?"

-BEEP- Things are getting.. hot here. Is the fire kid with him? -BEEP-

The woman looked at Geo expectantly.

"Well is he? Quickly!"

#48 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

    A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,353 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Santa Fe Springs,CA
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 27 January 2011 - 09:39 PM

The green haired woman spoke into a headset, her face serious, urgent, and holding traces of fear.

"Kurt! We're gettin' the hell out of dodge, where are you?"

-BEEP- Things are getting.. hot here. Is the fire kid with him? -BEEP-

The woman looked at Geo expectantly.

"Well is he? Quickly!"


OOC: uh, mind rewording? Like whos telling who what? Like did polaris say all that?

#49 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,651 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Before, or After?
  • Interests:The Avant-Garde, I Represent

Posted 27 January 2011 - 10:01 PM

OOC: uh, mind rewording? Like whos telling who what? Like did polaris say all that?

GM: Sorry, "-BEEP- blah blah blah -BEEP-" means what's being said over the reciever. By Kurt. Beep=sound of communicator.

#50 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

    A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,353 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Santa Fe Springs,CA
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 27 January 2011 - 10:03 PM

GM: Sorry, "-BEEP- blah blah blah -BEEP-" means what's being said over the reciever. By Kurt. Beep=sound of communicator.


OOC: Oh...last one; why is she asking geo directly bout fire kid when Nightcrawler is in front of him?

#51 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,651 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Before, or After?
  • Interests:The Avant-Garde, I Represent

Posted 27 January 2011 - 10:16 PM

OOC: Oh...last one; why is she asking geo directly bout fire kid when Nightcrawler is in front of him?

GM: Cleared up on Mibbit?

#52 Opalord

Opalord

    Believes Han shot first

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,644 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Behind you

Posted 27 January 2011 - 10:40 PM

OOC: I apparently need to play better attention

#53 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,651 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Before, or After?
  • Interests:The Avant-Garde, I Represent

Posted 27 January 2011 - 10:41 PM

OOC: I apparently need to play better attention

GM: Happens to the best of us :)

#54 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

    A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,353 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Santa Fe Springs,CA
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 27 January 2011 - 10:45 PM

"Uh. Yeah, he is...down there." Geo says nervously, motioning just under the building. Omega would try and scan polaris' vital. "THis chick means business Geo." the AMian says aloud.

#55 Opalord

Opalord

    Believes Han shot first

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,644 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Behind you

Posted 28 January 2011 - 10:08 AM

Zuko looked at him, then around at the similarly demonic foes lying about

"Sorry, it was just... you know what, nevermind I mean, I'm the last one who should be judging a book by its cover

#56 force_echo

force_echo

    Pretentious, Obnoxious, Annoying...humanity's last hope

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,750 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Charlotte, NC
  • Interests:Anything Interesting

Posted 28 January 2011 - 08:24 PM

Spawn backflips off of the building, avoiding the metal tendrils, scanning the ground below him.

#57 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,651 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Before, or After?
  • Interests:The Avant-Garde, I Represent

Posted 31 January 2011 - 01:41 PM

"Uh. Yeah, he is...down there." Geo says nervously, motioning just under the building. Omega would try and scan polaris' vital. "THis chick means business Geo." the AMian says aloud.

Geo would find his scan to reveal nothing unordinary for a normal woman her shape in a panicked state, at least, as normal as it was to be flying. She spoke into her reciever once more, scanning the enviroment with dark green eyes.

"Kurt, he is."

-BEEP- "Got it." -BEEP-


Zuko looked at him, then around at the similarly demonic foes lying about

"Sorry, it was just... you know what, nevermind I mean, I'm the last one who should be judging a book by its cover

"Got it." The man said to the voice in his communicator.

"I am used to it." He said, unshooken. He ran toward Zuko, grabbing a hold of his shoulder, and vanished, taking the young man with him.

Spawn backflips off of the building, avoiding the metal tendrils, scanning the ground below him.

BAMF!

Posted Image

The blue skinned man appeared, inside of one of the rooms of a skyscraper. A gaping hole was apparent in the wall, outside the hole, was Geo, on the side of the building holding onto a ledge. Next to him was a young woman with green hair, floating in midair.

"Stick with me," The blue skinned man said to Zuko, before addressing the floating woman.

As Spawn flipped off the building, Polaris saw him descending from below, and clenched her fists.

"Don't even think about it, Lorna. You cannot possibly win that fight!"

The woman looked back down at the odd man, her expression unreadable. After a tense few seconds, her face softened, and she flew back into the hole in the wall landing next to the one she called Kurt, then shouted to Geo.

"Come on, unless you wanna stay here?"

#58 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

    A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,353 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Santa Fe Springs,CA
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 31 January 2011 - 02:49 PM

Geo would find his scan to reveal nothing unordinary for a normal woman her shape in a panicked state, at least, as normal as it was to be flying. She spoke into her reciever once more, scanning the enviroment with dark green eyes.

"Kurt, he is."

-BEEP- "Got it." -BEEP-



"Got it." The man said to the voice in his communicator.

"I am used to it." He said, unshooken. He ran toward Zuko, grabbing a hold of his shoulder, and vanished, taking the young man with him.


BAMF!

Posted Image

The blue skinned man appeared, inside of one of the rooms of a skyscraper. A gaping hole was apparent in the wall, outside the hole, was Geo, on the side of the building holding onto a ledge. Next to him was a young woman with green hair, floating in midair.

"Stick with me," The blue skinned man said to Zuko, before addressing the floating woman.

As Spawn flipped off the building, Polaris saw him descending from below, and clenched her fists.

"Don't even think about it, Lorna. You cannot possibly win that fight!"

The woman looked back down at the odd man, her expression unreadable. After a tense few seconds, her face softened, and she flew back into the hole in the wall landing next to the one she called Kurt, then shouted to Geo.

"Come on, unless you wanna stay here?"


Geo would nod, jumping down after the girl and into the crevice and room.

"Alright lets get out of here...but first." Geo says as he looks toward spawn. he gets ready to pitch the heat ball that was in his hand, hoping to at least slow down Spawn. "How are we going?" he asks.

#59 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,651 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Before, or After?
  • Interests:The Avant-Garde, I Represent

Posted 31 January 2011 - 03:12 PM

Geo would nod, jumping down after the girl and into the crevice and room.

"Alright lets get out of here...but first." Geo says as he looks toward spawn. he gets ready to pitch the heat ball that was in his hand, hoping to at least slow down Spawn. "How are we going?" he asks.

Kurt smiled. "Air Nightcrawler."

Lorna took Geo's shoulder in one hand and Kurts in the other. Kurt in turn placed a hand on Zuko shoulder, and with his free hand, pressed some buttons on a small contraption strapped to his waist. After pushing the buttons, he closed his eyes in concentration, grunting in pain, as a strange smoke surrounded them, filling their vision.

BAMF!

Posted Image

The smoke quickly cleared, and almost as if by routine, the green haired woman caught Kurt before he could land on the now grassy floor, apparently unconcious. But she didn't look worried. They were now in what appeared to be a forest, before a cabin hidden among the trees.

"He'll be alright eventually... Ports like that drain him. Welcome to the resistance. I'm Lorna."

#60 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

    A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,353 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Santa Fe Springs,CA
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 31 January 2011 - 05:17 PM

Kurt smiled. "Air Nightcrawler."

Lorna took Geo's shoulder in one hand and Kurts in the other. Kurt in turn placed a hand on Zuko shoulder, and with his free hand, pressed some buttons on a small contraption strapped to his waist. After pushing the buttons, he closed his eyes in concentration, grunting in pain, as a strange smoke surrounded them, filling their vision.

BAMF!

Posted Image

The smoke quickly cleared, and almost as if by routine, the green haired woman caught Kurt before he could land on the now grassy floor, apparently unconcious. But she didn't look worried. They were now in what appeared to be a forest, before a cabin hidden among the trees.

"He'll be alright eventually... Ports like that drain him. Welcome to the resistance. I'm Lorna."


Geo felt weird as they ported to the new location. The closest he could compare it to would be his frequency change, but at least he was able to percieve things still...didnt even come close. Turning to Polaris, Geo nodded at her comments. Holding out his(normal) hand, he introduced himself.

"Pleased to meet you. Im Geo. Geo Stelar. Thanks for the help back there. I-"

"And Im Omega-Xis. Mega for short. Together were known as Mega Man." Mega interrupts, materializing next to the two. Ignoring any reactions (especially from Geo) to his butting in, he continued. "...anyways, resistance you say? To what exactly? The creepy dude back there, or the gods who sent us there?"

"Mega, thats not kind of things you say to someone who just saved you!" Geo scolds. Mega ignores him, waiting for an answer. Embarassed, Geo apologizes. "Sorry, hes like that."




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users