• Please log in to reply
450 replies to this topic

#441 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 21 September 2011 - 03:33 PM

OOC: Just to be clear, the claws are in Kevin's chest area, correct? If not, I'll edit.

The claws hurt, but Kevin had been stabbed and slashed before while in his metal form, so it was nothing new. The increased durability gained from assuming his steel form allowed him to stay conscious, and, having noted that whatever metal this creature's claws were made of was superior to his steel, would attempt to replicate the adamantium, using the claws lodged in his chest as a 'reference' ((I know Kevin needs enough of a material to completely replicate it, but handfulls of change have proven to be enough in the past, and Wolverine's claws are what, 18 inches long? I think that should be enough)). As a side effect, this would also heal the wounds caused by Wolverine's claws. If this was successful, Kevin would morph his right hand into a large, thick blade and attempt to stab through Wolverine's ribcage, aiming for the heart area.

#442 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts
  • Interests:The Avant-Garde, I Represent

Posted 22 September 2011 - 02:20 PM

OOC: Just to be clear, the claws are in Kevin's chest area, correct? If not, I'll edit.

The claws hurt, but Kevin had been stabbed and slashed before while in his metal form, so it was nothing new. The increased durability gained from assuming his steel form allowed him to stay conscious, and, having noted that whatever metal this creature's claws were made of was superior to his steel, would attempt to replicate the adamantium, using the claws lodged in his chest as a 'reference' ((I know Kevin needs enough of a material to completely replicate it, but handfulls of change have proven to be enough in the past, and Wolverine's claws are what, 18 inches long? I think that should be enough)). As a side effect, this would also heal the wounds caused by Wolverine's claws. If this was successful, Kevin would morph his right hand into a large, thick blade and attempt to stab through Wolverine's ribcage, aiming for the heart area.

OOC: Yep. Also, Wolverine's claws are actually 12 inches long. And, it isn't solid adamantium. At least a partial change for Kevin is in order then, as opposed to full armor? Plus, in your post, Kevin is using a large and thick blade. That's quite alot of mass compared to the thin blades that are Wolverine's claws.

The infected Wolverine growled as the thick blade slashed against his chest, cutting the outter layers of his discolored skin. With honed reflexes, just before Kevins blade could pull away, the mutant would aim a downward slice with one hand at his elbow. If the hit landed, Kevin would most likely have his arm chopped off at the elbow, unless the adamantium extended that far. Whether or not the hit landed, he'd also use his other hand to slash at Kevin's face.

#443 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 22 September 2011 - 02:30 PM

OOC: Eh, it doesn't need to be solid, Kevin's been shown to be able to screw with materials even if they're in a different state of matter in recent episodes. Also, if a small handful of change was enough to completely transform Kevin's body, don't you think 24 inches of adamantium shoved in his chest would be enough as well?

#444 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts
  • Interests:The Avant-Garde, I Represent

Posted 22 September 2011 - 02:36 PM

OOC: Eh, it doesn't need to be solid, Kevin's been shown to be able to screw with materials even if they're in a different state of matter in recent episodes. Also, if a small handful of change was enough to completely transform Kevin's body, don't you think 24 inches of adamantium shoved in his chest would be enough as well?

OOC: Which is it? :unsure: Also, I only meant that by saying the claws are not solid, that the metal has less mass. Significantly so, when compared to "handfulls of change".

#445 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 22 September 2011 - 03:11 PM

OOC: whoopsie, been awhile, apologies there.

Cyclops and Polaris both nodded at Mega's remark regarding capturing spawn. To them, he was priority number one. At one point, he seemed to be priority number one to Mystqique as well, but as she was swept up by Mega, she could only struggle in his grip. "Let me go Mega!"

OOC: Does Geo have enhanced vision?

The man known as the Punisher ducked under cover as returning fire splashed the area he'd just occupied. A powerful energy attack would take off chunks of cement from the rooftop structure Castle was hiding on. He'd been unable to see what kind of damage his sniper round had done to Nero, but hopefully the shot wasn't wasted.

OOC: Perhaps the flux of demon energy is what protected Nero from the Punisher's bullet?

Polaris had to do something, and almost as if she knew exactly what it was she had to do, she cracked her knuckles in mock preperation. "Alright, Spawn." She spat, frowning. She raised her arms in the direction of Spawn's demonic chains and created layer after layer of magnetic force. The fields would all work to completely immobilize the snake-like chains, forcing pressure on them; Massive pressure from all angles.

If Polaris' tactic worked, Spawn wouldn't be able to make much more use of his intelligent helpers. Cyclops saw that Mega, a person on his 'team', had Mystique. Feeling just a bit better about the situation, he'd let loose with a few shots towards Spawn, each with enough power to send him flying several city blocks. If that didn't work, he aim his shots at the ground, breaking the section of the street he was standing on and letting him fall into the sewer water below.

"Sorry Raven, but things are real kooky right now. Till things get sorted out, your gonna be right by me." the EM being says as he and geo would quickly regroup after the attacks. Seeing that Spawn was rather busy with the two others, they would go to manuver over to Lorna and Cyclops. Pointing out that Spawn was pre-occupied, they would try to get the team to get out of dodge for now.

"We need multiple man right? Nows a good a time as any to go get him. They seem to be doing just fine, maybe we can get away for now." the two say in secret.

#446 force_echo

force_echo

Pretentious, Obnoxious, Annoying...humanity's last hope

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts
  • Interests:Anything Interesting

Posted 22 September 2011 - 06:39 PM

Spawn teleported, avoiding the hands and freeing his chains. He reappeared a ways to the right of Naruto, this time with his chains retracted so Lorna couldn't get them. Spawn shot a necroplasmic blast at Naruto.

#447 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 06:59 PM

Spawn teleported, avoiding the hands and freeing his chains. He reappeared a ways to the right of Naruto, this time with his chains retracted so Lorna couldn't get them. Spawn shot a necroplasmic blast at Naruto.

Naruto wouldn't be surprised Spawn Teleported and would be ready. His special sense power helping him as he dodges the neroplasmic blast and throws two of his Mini-Rasenshuriken's he made early at Spawn. One aimed at his throat and a other aimed at his chest. Naruto would keep on the move and would be ready to attack again/dodge if need be. He'd actually would be setting up to use the replacement Jutsu if need be and would use one of the Darkseekers to switch places with.

#448 force_echo

force_echo

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 10:24 AM

OOC: You're switching with a Darkseeker?

Spawn simply gestured, and the flung projectiles turned to feathers. It cos thim a bit of his power, but he didn't want to risk bringing out his chains with Lorna still there. He swung to Mega, "Enough. Give me what I came here for."

#449 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 10:33 AM

Spawn simply gestured, and the flung projectiles turned to feathers. It cos thim a bit of his power, but he didn't want to risk bringing out his chains with Lorna still there. He swung to Mega, "Enough. Give me what I came here for."

Kazuma started to charge again. "Hey buddy? Don't leave before we have our fun."

#450 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 01:36 PM

OOC: It depends on your move. I have to set up to use the replacement Jutsu in the RP via G4's rule. And so you can just turn any attack into feathers? Or a long those lines?

#451 force_echo

force_echo

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 11:15 PM

OOC: Not really. I can't transmute an energy attack, and transmutation is one of the more power consuming abilities.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users