Jump to content


Photo

Wrath of Spawn


  • Please log in to reply
450 replies to this topic

#21 force_echo

force_echo

    Pretentious, Obnoxious, Annoying...humanity's last hope

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,750 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Charlotte, NC
  • Interests:Anything Interesting

Posted 15 January 2011 - 10:35 AM

"This is my realm. Who sent you? Lucifer?" Spawn clenched a fist, which was glowing with necroplasmic energy.

#22 Opalord

Opalord

    Believes Han shot first

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,644 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Behind you

Posted 15 January 2011 - 03:57 PM

"luci-who?"

#23 force_echo

force_echo

    Pretentious, Obnoxious, Annoying...humanity's last hope

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,750 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Charlotte, NC
  • Interests:Anything Interesting

Posted 15 January 2011 - 05:25 PM

"Satan? Or was it God? IS THIS THE BEST YOU CAN THROW AT ME?! THE BEST THE GREAT HEAVANS HAVE TO OFFER?!" Spawn raged at the sky.

#24 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

    A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,353 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Santa Fe Springs,CA
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 17 January 2011 - 09:12 PM

"Satan? Or was it God? IS THIS THE BEST YOU CAN THROW AT ME?! THE BEST THE GREAT HEAVANS HAVE TO OFFER?!" Spawn raged at the sky.


Geo stayed out of sight. he had no clue what was going on. He attempted to scan spawn for any info via HUD.

"This guy has issues." Mega whispewrs as he scans the area for any more creepies.

#25 Opalord

Opalord

    Believes Han shot first

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,644 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Behind you

Posted 18 January 2011 - 06:10 PM

Zuko glanced around for who he hoped was his ally, but could see no sign of him. he shrugged, saying "I have no idea who the heck you're talking about, but I have something I need to find. So either get out of my way or I'll make you do it anyways

#26 force_echo

force_echo

    Pretentious, Obnoxious, Annoying...humanity's last hope

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,750 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Charlotte, NC
  • Interests:Anything Interesting

Posted 18 January 2011 - 07:52 PM

"Make me? Foolish mortal I will lay you to waste." Spawn sent a blast of necroplasm towards Zuko.

#27 Opalord

Opalord

    Believes Han shot first

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,644 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Behind you

Posted 19 January 2011 - 12:49 PM

OOC: I've got not even an inkling of spawn's combat abilities, so if any posts from this point forward don't make sense let me know

IC: sent of rising wave of fire towards spawn with a sweeping kick, hoping that the combination of the duck and the fire deflecting the blast would prevent it from hitting him

#28 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

    A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,353 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Santa Fe Springs,CA
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 19 January 2011 - 07:11 PM

OOC: I've got not even an inkling of spawn's combat abilities, so if any posts from this point forward don't make sense let me know

IC: sent of rising wave of fire towards spawn with a sweeping kick, hoping that the combination of the duck and the fire deflecting the blast would prevent it from hitting him


Seeing the other combatant get attacked by the beast, Geo thought quickly. From his cover spot, he activated a battle card.

"M-Cannon." Geo whispers. A cannon virus would materialize to spawn's left side, before unloadng a three round burst of supersonic energy rounds. Geo himself remained in the cover spot.

#29 force_echo

force_echo

    Pretentious, Obnoxious, Annoying...humanity's last hope

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,750 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Charlotte, NC
  • Interests:Anything Interesting

Posted 19 January 2011 - 07:24 PM

The fire blast was more powerful than thought, overpowering Spawn's necroplasmic blast, fortunately, the hypersonic blasts knocked Spawn out of the way. Spawn teleported onto the top of a skyscraper. He raised a hand glowing with necroplasmic energy and summoned 25 additional zombies/monster people to attack megaman and his partner, he then teleported behing Zuko and proceeded to grab his head and twist it, what would snap his neck.

#30 Opalord

Opalord

    Believes Han shot first

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,644 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Behind you

Posted 19 January 2011 - 07:45 PM

Zuko quickly breathed a huge blast of flame out his nose while simultaneously sending the most flame he could muster out of his hands straight downwards, hoping the force would knock Spawn off balance and free him (along with the flames coming from his nose scalding spawns hands

#31 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

    A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,353 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Santa Fe Springs,CA
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 19 January 2011 - 08:40 PM

The fire blast was more powerful than thought, overpowering Spawn's necroplasmic blast, fortunately, the hypersonic blasts knocked Spawn out of the way. Spawn teleported onto the top of a skyscraper. He raised a hand glowing with necroplasmic energy and summoned 25 additional zombies/monster people to attack megaman and his partner, he then teleported behing Zuko and proceeded to grab his head and twist it, what would snap his neck.


OOC: D:..btw, does that mean my original cannon shot connected?

Geo would see Spawn move and the enemies spawn. "This is not so good." Mega snarks, as Geo activates three more battle cards. "Gatling! DOUBLE PREDATION!" The cannon would grow a side mount, with a gatling gun. Both barrels would begin to unload on all of the zombies, targeted for kill-shots. meanwhile Geo would jump onto the nearest rooftop, to escape the horde of creatures. he would scan at Spawn and Zuko's struggle, while Mega kept an eye out for anything else of intrest.

#32 force_echo

force_echo

    Pretentious, Obnoxious, Annoying...humanity's last hope

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,750 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Charlotte, NC
  • Interests:Anything Interesting

Posted 22 January 2011 - 10:20 AM

The monsters were more agile than the duo expected, 3 went down to the gun but they quickly dismantled it, 5 quickly leaped in range of megaman clawed at his skin. Meanwhile, Spawn quickly let go of Zuko's head, spun him around, and slammed his fist into his face. The hit was amplified by necroplasmic energy, plus Spawn's natural super strength.

#33 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

    A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,353 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Santa Fe Springs,CA
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 22 January 2011 - 12:58 PM

The monsters were more agile than the duo expected, 3 went down to the gun but they quickly dismantled it, 5 quickly leaped in range of megaman clawed at his skin. Meanwhile, Spawn quickly let go of Zuko's head, spun him around, and slammed his fist into his face. The hit was amplified by necroplasmic energy, plus Spawn's natural super strength.


"Step sword! Activate!" Geo says as the beasts come at him. An energy wide-sword forming around his buster hand, megaman appeared to vanish. As fast as Radio-waves travel several kill slicing are swung at the charging monsters. Geo would then appear behind Spawn, sword pointed at the foe and his final Predationed card ready to activate.

"Leave him alone!" Geo yells.

#34 Opalord

Opalord

    Believes Han shot first

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,644 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Behind you

Posted 22 January 2011 - 10:39 PM

zuko leaned back, rolling with the punch as best he could. the hit was still somewhat substansial, staggering him back a few feet. snarling in anger, jets of flame began pouring out of both Zuko's fists, coming at spawn from both sides like a fiery Red Sea, though small enough as to not to engulf his partner

#35 force_echo

force_echo

    Pretentious, Obnoxious, Annoying...humanity's last hope

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,750 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Charlotte, NC
  • Interests:Anything Interesting

Posted 23 January 2011 - 10:27 AM

OOC: How many henchmen have I used up? I've lost count... Also, I have no idea about Megaman, so yeah, tell me if something dosen;t work. EDIT: Alright, so I have 15 from the first wave, +50 more. Thanks.

Spawn, formed a necroplasmic shield, and expelled the flames outward, around towards Geo. "A little more powerful than you thought?" Spawn sneered. "Here's your chance, go back to the heavans from which you came, and tell God to send someone more capable to their deaths."

Spawn teleports on top of a skyscraper again, and spawns 50 more monsters, these weren;t zombies, but a more agile and stronger breed. Spawn quickly teleports on the ground, picks up Geo, and teleports back to the skyscraper again. He had hoped to keep Zuko busy with the monsters at ground level and take care of geo and Megaman on top of the skyscraper. Spawn let loose a solid spartan kick which would push Geo off the skyscraper.

#36 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

    A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,353 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Santa Fe Springs,CA
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 23 January 2011 - 01:30 PM

OOC: How many henchmen have I used up? I've lost count... Also, I have no idea about Megaman, so yeah, tell me if something dosen;t work.

2 monsters went down to Geo's slice, but the third ducked under the slice and tackled Geo to the ground, and another monster stood, and readied his foot to curb stomb Geo's face in.

Spawn, formed a necroplasmic shield, and expelled the flames outward. "A little more powerful than you thought?" Spawn sneered. "Here's your chance, go back to the heavans from which you came, and tell God to send someone more capable to their deaths."


OOC: Well I used my temporary full speed-boost for that last post, which was akin to teleporting(hence speed of radio waves as thats almost literally what happens). Unless your monsters can move any where near that fast to hit me when I become tangible, I don't believe I should have been tackled by ur monster, especially since I attacked as they were already charging at me which would make ducking a problem and I ported behind spawn regardless...who is on the ground some ways away.

Also for this batch of 25 you sent after us; you said 3 got killed by my cannon virus, 5 jumped after me onto the rooftops, and even if you dont edit for my superspeed counter-attack 2 went down for sure.

#37 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,651 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Before, or After?
  • Interests:The Avant-Garde, I Represent

Posted 23 January 2011 - 06:35 PM

OOC: How many henchmen have I used up? I've lost count... Also, I have no idea about Megaman, so yeah, tell me if something dosen;t work. EDIT: Alright, so I have 15 from the first wave, +50 more. Thanks.

Spawn, formed a necroplasmic shield, and expelled the flames outward, around towards Geo. "A little more powerful than you thought?" Spawn sneered. "Here's your chance, go back to the heavans from which you came, and tell God to send someone more capable to their deaths."

Spawn teleports on top of a skyscraper again, and spawns 50 more monsters, these weren;t zombies, but a more agile and stronger breed. Spawn quickly teleports on the ground, picks up Geo, and teleports back to the skyscraper again. He had hoped to keep Zuko busy with the monsters at ground level and take care of geo and Megaman on top of the skyscraper. Spawn let loose a solid spartan kick which would push Geo off the skyscraper.

While Geo falls, metal from the building peels apart and reaches out to grab him, like metallic tendrils. They carry him to the ground and then from behind Spawn, more tendrils rocket toward him, sharp edges aiming to tear holes in his lowwer half. Meanwhile, a blur of blue materializes among the newly summoned horde, slashing what appeared to be two swords in a flurry of strikes before dissapearing and reappearing in different spots.

#38 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

    A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,353 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Santa Fe Springs,CA
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 23 January 2011 - 06:39 PM

While Geo falls, metal from the building peels apart and reaches out to grab him, like metallic tendrils. They carry him to the ground and then from behind Spawn, more tendrils rocket toward him, sharp edges aiming to tear holes in his lowwer half. Meanwhile, a blur of blue materializes among the newly summoned horde, slashing what appeared to be two swords in a flurry of strikes before dissapearing and reappearing in different spots.


OOC: so am I ok, G4 or am I still being held by the tentacles? Also Force can you not do so much at once, lest we be able to counter a given attack.

#39 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,651 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Before, or After?
  • Interests:The Avant-Garde, I Represent

Posted 23 January 2011 - 06:47 PM

OOC: so am I ok, G4 or am I still being held by the tentacles? Also Force can you not do so much at once, lest we be able to counter a given attack.

GM:Your not being held, and @Force, if you do that many moves in one post, it can become a type of called hit in that your not really giving your opponent a choice in which he can counter, block, ect. Also, partially my fault for going with it and assuming Geo was kicked. Heh.

#40 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

    A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,353 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Santa Fe Springs,CA
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 23 January 2011 - 06:52 PM

GM:Your not being held, and @Force, if you do that many moves in one post, it can become a type of called hit in that your not really giving your opponent a choice in which he can counter, block, ect. Also, partially my fault for going with it and assuming Geo was kicked. Heh.


OOC: S'ok, G4, I can work off it.

"Whoa? What was-" Geo begins to ask when Omega cuts him off.

"I have no clue Geo. But we had best get back up there, before he comes down here...or worse." Nodding in agreement, Geo began bending his knees. Manipulating his body weight to become lighter, he would jump high into the air, grabbing the skyscraper ledge. Hoisting himself up he would activate another battle card.

"Barrier, activate!" Geo yells, activating a bubble shield around him as he begins to scan Spawn with his HUD.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users