Jump to content


Photo

Wrath of Spawn


  • Please log in to reply
450 replies to this topic

#1 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,651 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Before, or After?
  • Interests:The Avant-Garde, I Represent

Posted 07 January 2011 - 01:20 PM

Commence posting.

Posted Image

#2 force_echo

force_echo

    Pretentious, Obnoxious, Annoying...humanity's last hope

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,750 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Charlotte, NC
  • Interests:Anything Interesting

Posted 07 January 2011 - 05:37 PM

OOC: That is water right?

Spawn sets on the throne of the modified Empire State building, it is now glistening with a black parasite. Spawn mused how ironic it is that something living would personify death. He mused back to when he accepted his role as general of the Devil's army. He had deposed of his superior, Malebolgia, and was a complete ruler of a circle of hell. Hell wasn't enough, Spawn had longed to see the surface again. With an entire army of daywalkers he set out to conquer the surface, and gained an unreputed stronghold in New York City. Now he waited for someone to challenge his reign.

OOC: Can we set this in some other city? I feel bad about attacking an American city....

#3 Opalord

Opalord

    Believes Han shot first

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,644 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Behind you

Posted 10 January 2011 - 03:30 PM

OOC: clarification- I am supposed to retrieve dis crystal thingy from (I'm assuming) spawn, correct?

#4 force_echo

force_echo

    Pretentious, Obnoxious, Annoying...humanity's last hope

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,750 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Charlotte, NC
  • Interests:Anything Interesting

Posted 10 January 2011 - 03:31 PM

OOC: clarification- I am supposed to retrieve dis crystal thingy from (I'm assuming) spawn, correct?

OOC: I don't know about any crystal thingy, but sure.

#5 Opalord

Opalord

    Believes Han shot first

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,644 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Behind you

Posted 11 January 2011 - 09:43 PM

OOC: Well, still not sure, but I'm assuming a fight is the order of the day in any case, so...

Zuko staggered through the light, disorientated. Still hadn't gotten a hang of the whole teleporting thing. He glanced around
"Wha... Where the heck am I?" Massive buildings of stone and metal and glass surrounded him, all of them showing signs of damage and disrepair. Well, wherever he was, he still needed to find that crystal. he cautiously began walking down the street, staying in shadows as much as possible

#6 force_echo

force_echo

    Pretentious, Obnoxious, Annoying...humanity's last hope

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,750 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Charlotte, NC
  • Interests:Anything Interesting

Posted 12 January 2011 - 11:22 AM

Zuko passes a horde or daywalkers eating a colony of defenseless women. There were about 20 daywalkers and zombies feasting on the human flesh. A woman looked up at Zuko, "pleasee... Sir, hellp." Her pleas were cut off by a daywalker's fangs in her neck. the daywalker smiled at Zuko, challenging him to rescue the women.

#7 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

    A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,353 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Santa Fe Springs,CA
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 12 January 2011 - 02:36 PM

OOC: Uh, Force, are you sure you cvan spawen others like that? I really want some clarification before anythign else happens?

#8 force_echo

force_echo

    Pretentious, Obnoxious, Annoying...humanity's last hope

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,750 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Charlotte, NC
  • Interests:Anything Interesting

Posted 12 January 2011 - 03:39 PM

OOC: According to G4hardcore, "This is your world you are gming it, location is new york, your underlings are your choice between zombies or daywalkers, up to fifty creatures every ten turns is your limit, you control them." So yes, I'm guessing so. Even though I don't really know what a "turn" is.

#9 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

    A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,353 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Santa Fe Springs,CA
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 12 January 2011 - 05:29 PM

Zuko passes a horde or daywalkers eating a colony of defenseless women. There were about 20 daywalkers and zombies feasting on the human flesh. A woman looked up at Zuko, "pleasee... Sir, hellp." Her pleas were cut off by a daywalker's fangs in her neck. the daywalker smiled at Zuko, challenging him to rescue the women.


OOC: @Force:Until/unmless G4 says anything to the contrary thats good enough for me.

Geo and Omega had arrived in the broken down city. His location in the upper street he would begin walking as quietly as possible. "Keep an eye out for anything weird." Geo states.

"Sure thing kid. You look forward, Ill handle the other directions." Omega replies. Eventually he would come upon the scene of a daywalker holding a woman in the street below him. Geo quickly ducks into cover as not to be seen. He didn't seem to be facing him. Lining up the monster with the megabuster he would aim a kill shot right at the creatures head and fire.

OOC:assuming the creature removed his head while giving Zuko a taunt. If thats not the case, then Geo aims for another vital with less of a chance to hit the girl.

#10 force_echo

force_echo

    Pretentious, Obnoxious, Annoying...humanity's last hope

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,750 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Charlotte, NC
  • Interests:Anything Interesting

Posted 12 January 2011 - 05:38 PM

The Zombie's head is instantly blown off. The crowd notices, mobilizing. The horde of zombies and daywalkers rush to where they saw the shot come from.

OOC: Anyone know what a turn in an RP is?

#11 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

    A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,353 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Santa Fe Springs,CA
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 12 January 2011 - 06:35 PM

The Zombie's head is instantly blown off. The crowd notices, mobilizing. The horde of zombies and daywalkers rush to where they saw the shot come from.

OOC: Anyone know what a turn in an RP is?


ooc: My guess would be a full cycle or so of each combatant's action, though your number seems a bit high for that, add in how out of order things can be, Might wanna ask G4 next chance you get.

@Opal. Get the girl! QUICK!

Megaman would pop out from their hiding spot and activate a battle card.

"PREDATION! SPREAD SHOT!" Omega yells as the megabuster's changes as to make it so that the buster shots take a shotgun-esque pattern. Backing up with Omega watching all areas, Geo begins to rapidly fire away at the mass of enemies with a flurry of megabuster spread shots to grab their attention and whittle away at the group. Meanwhile Omega would scan the rooftops to see which would be most stable for Geo to jump on. It was best to be careful in the new enviorment.

#12 Opalord

Opalord

    Believes Han shot first

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,644 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Behind you

Posted 12 January 2011 - 07:21 PM

Zuko leaped from his spot to in front of the girl

"Huuuuraah!" a wave of flame engulfed the demons in front of him. he grabbed the woman's hand, saying "come on, lets get you out of here"

OOC: sorry about the lack of embellishment, I'm tired

#13 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,651 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Before, or After?
  • Interests:The Avant-Garde, I Represent

Posted 13 January 2011 - 10:48 AM

OOC: Uh, Force, are you sure you cvan spawen others like that? I really want some clarification before anythign else happens?

GM:Its fine. ;)

The Zombie's head is instantly blown off. The crowd notices, mobilizing. The horde of zombies and daywalkers rush to where they saw the shot come from.

OOC: Anyone know what a turn in an RP is?

GM:Each time you post, its a turn. When everyone posts, its a cycle. So for every ten posts you make, you gain additional forces which you can deploy at your own discretion.

#14 force_echo

force_echo

    Pretentious, Obnoxious, Annoying...humanity's last hope

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,750 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Charlotte, NC
  • Interests:Anything Interesting

Posted 13 January 2011 - 06:32 PM

10 out of 25 zombies/daywalkers were taken out by the combined attacks. Ten more stepped in their place, even stronger, they quickly rushed the heroes and started clawing at them.

#15 Opalord

Opalord

    Believes Han shot first

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,644 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Behind you

Posted 14 January 2011 - 11:14 AM

Zuko pushed the woman to a nearby car, yelling "GET INSIDE THAT... WHATEVER IT IS!" he quickly turned, rapidly sending a couple jets of flame into the encroaching monsters

#16 force_echo

force_echo

    Pretentious, Obnoxious, Annoying...humanity's last hope

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,750 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Charlotte, NC
  • Interests:Anything Interesting

Posted 14 January 2011 - 06:01 PM

All of sudden, all of the monsters dissapeared, Spawn stood in a pile of corpses. Human ones. "Who are you?", Spawn commanded. His mask was off, so the decaying flesh of his face was visible.

#17 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

    A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,353 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Santa Fe Springs,CA
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 14 January 2011 - 06:18 PM

Geo would have gotten ready for another flurry of bustershots, before they disappeared. "Huh?" Geo says in disbelief. He would tell Omega something, but he was already on the case.

"Searching kid. All thats left on the grid right now are those people over there." Omega points out, Spawn Zuko and the girl. Cautiously they made their way over to where the others were.

#18 force_echo

force_echo

    Pretentious, Obnoxious, Annoying...humanity's last hope

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,750 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Charlotte, NC
  • Interests:Anything Interesting

Posted 14 January 2011 - 06:49 PM

OOC: You realize I'm the bad guy right?

#19 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

    A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,353 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Santa Fe Springs,CA
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 14 January 2011 - 10:28 PM

OOC: You realize I'm the bad guy right?


OOC:yes. But still, thats how I roll.

#20 Opalord

Opalord

    Believes Han shot first

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,644 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Behind you

Posted 15 January 2011 - 01:51 AM

Zuko glanced around in confusion as the zombies disapeared, then gave Spawn a wary look and did not drop his fighting stance
"Whats it to you?"




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users