1) The towers were made of stone (an old temple on the island)
2)Yes he left it off for the challenge.
3)150 trained soldiers and hunters using Anit Aircraft guns aimed at ground level, Mortars, Assault rifles, Sniper rifles, grenades, M60s. While yes its not Elites its still 150 heavily armed soldiers fighting one single uncloaked pred.
4) The prophets controlled the big war. The Elites had command over battles and skirmishes. They still got owned by single Spartans or ODST most the time. Not very impressive here.
5)Preds do much more than hunt. The preds have had a war against the bad bloods for years. They fight for supremacy in there own clan. They have much more than hunting. Also there is nothing that says they cannot scramble Elite radar. They have proven to scramble any tech they have tried to so its reasonable that Elite tech gets scrambled as well.
6)The energy weapons cannot penetrate in one hit through the armor. The pred weapons are plasma grade therefore they are just as powerful and can deflect the energy weapons.
7) There is no proof that the Elite cloak blocks out body heat. Thats just your assumption. The Spartans have night vision and standard vision. They have never demonstrated IR vision.
8)Since you like to bring up that the preds cant lift the pyramid doors. You have a at minimum a 4000lbs door showing. Then add in all of the door that is still within the walls. Then since the pyramid changes a force pushes thoughs doors into place. So the preds would have to push in all about 6000lbs of rock plus push against the force that is pushing the stone into place. Also there is no proof they could not have lifted it. They never attempted, so no matter the circumstances, if they didnt attempt you cant say they couldnt. They just chose not too. They chose to honor there hunt no matter what.
9)Strength wise the Elites have shown no feats that a Pred cannot perform.
1) So something like this? Don't confuse Chedi for Defensive towers.
2) Or to scare the shit out of badly disciplined and heavily superstitious soldiers...
3) And as you said, it was night, and the power to their lights was cut and their morale was brutally shaken and a Demon from Hell was breathing fire at them, in the ruins of an old Temple complex that more than likely had plenty of places to hide.
4) No more often than not, Elites pwned them still. ODST's were good, but they didn't turn the tides of battle. Spartans were better, but all ground engagements were pretty much lost. And the Prophets still had their hands on the smaller battles as well, each fleet and alot of capitol ships had a Prophet on board to oversee.
5a) So? Elites have been in some kind of War or another since before the founding of the covenant thousands of years ago.
5b) No Limits Fallacy, just because they can scramble one type of radar that actually has nothing to do with Sangheili motion radar, doesn't mean they can scramble Sangheili motion radar.
6) Pred Armour however is not Plasma Grade. Stop trying to toy with words to make them appear to say something they aren't. Pred armour would get penetrated by Plasma weapons, and it is a possibility that Plasma Grade Weapons could resist Plasma Weapons, they wouldn't be deflecting them back like Jedi.
7) Page 205 The Fall of Reach
A Branch opened to another wing. The word GEOLOGY was carved on the entry arch. Through that arch there was a strong infrared source, a razor-thin line that shot straight up and out of the building. The Master Chief only caught a glimpse of the thing - a wink and a blink then it was gone again... it was so Birgit his IR sensors overloaded and automatically shut down.
Spartans have IR vision mode, can see Heat, yet cannot see Cloaked Elites.
8) But Presumably apart of the hunt is the danger of getting stuck in a door that is closing on you. If they were strong enough to lift a 2 ton door, then it wouldn't mean anything, and there would be no danger. So, it would make sense to set the Weight behind the door HIGHER than the level of Strength needed to Lift it by a Predator taking the test. Ergo, Preds (at least Unblooded)
cannot lift greater than 2 tons, probably closer to 1 ton or maybe even a half ton.
9) Elite > Spartan in strength...
Are there any more unfounded and simple ideas you would like to try and counter with?