#61 force_echo

force_echo

Pretentious, Obnoxious, Annoying...humanity's last hope

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,750 posts
  • Interests:Anything Interesting

Posted 05 January 2011 - 07:10 PM

Cyclops was his most powerful when he could level a mountain. He can take a Sentinel? that was child's play.

He can punch through a mountain, not level the entire thing, huge difference, its still an amazing feat though.

Wolverine at his most destructive to earth would be when he has his metal claws and is his prime, (age, speed, etc.)
Wolverine at his most durable is when he has no metal. His healing was super powered, made Sabretooth's seem like Spiderman's healing is to his.

Gambit-would solo everyone including Thor imo

What the hell?

Rogue at her most powerful is when all her past powers come out. She would be awesome, or has it happened?

Namor is powerful, but he seems to be the Vegeta of Marvel, the tough guy who gets beat up when it counts, but still has a big mouth.
Still strong though lol

Thor should be when he is classic for said reasons by Marvel and etc.

Storm is cool if she ever did anything,

Captain would own Wolverine

In a comic book yes, but not on CBUB.

Strange should not be here, he can solo everyone, but if this is recent, Cable at his medium level could send him home as a woman

You're overstating Cable's powers, to my knowledge, I don't think he has the ability to change someone's gender.

Ironman is powerful/tech is great. however, even his armor has limits and that being said Storm would prove him his bane. She could fog his suit up from the inside, take his oxygen away from his lungs, and if he shoots energy she could sit there and take it hahahaha then fall and die.

he is the wild card, because Tony is a cheap tactical guy, he would send his dumb SHIELD dudes and take it over, or he would get some PIS and render everone cuffed and locked up.

By "cheap tactical guy" you mean one of the greatest battle strategists ever, on par with spiderman, than yes. Iron Man's armor is pressurized, and Storm's lightning will be nothing to his shields. Conversly, Storm has no defense against Iron Man's repulsors.

Avengers lack numbers, those numbers are powerful, but if picked apart, they win.

As a leader I would see that each strategy is a timed event. So Wolverine is to be used to take out the weak ones, Hawkeye etc.. Hawkeye better take out Storm and whoever he can quick.

Magneto could just use Captain A's shield and shape it into cuffs to cuff everyone then they cannot break out. Anti gravity suit does not mean that it is not proned to reshaping due to gravity. He could just make gravity around ironman's chest be 500 times earths or something

You can't mold Cap's shield....

Mag and Namor make this a great fight that will drag for 4-20 mins

#62 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 11:22 PM

I mean Gambit being able to blow anything up by seeing it equals solo'ing everyone.

Cable could not change genders but could make Strange think he is a woman.

and Ironman being a strategists has no bearing on sending soldiers in. Captain could use that too, but he rather use his wits in battle and not a spectator with an armor suit.

#63 force_echo

force_echo

Pretentious, Obnoxious, Annoying...humanity's last hope

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,750 posts
  • Interests:Anything Interesting

Posted 06 January 2011 - 07:52 PM

I mean Gambit being able to blow anything up by seeing it equals solo'ing everyone.

Cable could not change genders but could make Strange think he is a woman.

and Ironman being a strategists has no bearing on sending soldiers in. Captain could use that too, but he rather use his wits in battle and not a spectator with an armor suit.

No he can't? Why are we using the most powerful versions? Wouldn't it make more sense to use the most recent versions?

#64 kainboa

kainboa

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,805 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 07:59 PM

No he can't? Why are we using the most powerful versions? Wouldn't it make more sense to use the most recent versions?

well within the first 5 posts of this thread, it was established to use the most powerful versions of each character, and nobody argued that they shouldn't until now.

#65 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 02:17 AM

Oh i thought we were. In that case Avengers win lol

#66 Omega11

Omega11

Evil Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,138 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 02:37 PM

well within the first 5 posts of this thread, it was established to use the most powerful versions of each character, and nobody argued that they shouldn't until now.

As I've been saying, the line-ups indicate current(or at least, very recent) versions of the characters.

But apparently everyone is more interested in discussing their most powerful versions.

Most powerful versions I'd say Avengers easily, as Rune Force Thor or Dr. Plot Device could solo.

Current versions I'm not completely up to date on everyone's abilities, but I think I'd give the Avengers the edge.

#67 xman4life

xman4life

Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,441 posts
  • Interests:Comics, Women, Weed, and Food. Not to mention MONEY

Posted 09 January 2011 - 06:37 AM

Dr. Strange and Thor?

Cable's gonna have to be at his "Hold Silver Surfer & a city" level just to keep up. Still, Avengers take it in the end.

I am willing to say tie because cyclops NOW is as big of a strategist as cap! Check second coming and when osborn tried to take over utopia or even curse of the mutants)
Namor has damn near beaten the avengers by his self
Magneto has beaten thor in the ultimate universe already
And also how bad ass cable is he can take on almost anyone. And cable in the match has all his abilities.

So tie or a looooooooooooong drawn out fight either way with a lot of casualties and collateral damage

#68 xman4life

xman4life

Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,441 posts
  • Interests:Comics, Women, Weed, and Food. Not to mention MONEY

Posted 09 January 2011 - 07:00 AM

Plus, noones refuted my analysis on how Avengers would win.

Why do people think rouge is less powerful now? She can absorb MULTIPLE powers at once up to like 8 so..... That already makes it an interesting fight! Magneto has beaten the avengers in the ultimate universe and the regular one! Namor already beat the avengers already WITh thor. Cable is a wrecking ball already and wolverine could kill half of them singlehandly.

#69 Bladephyre

Bladephyre

Released the Kraken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, movies, martial arts, hockey and knives.

Posted 25 May 2011 - 01:59 PM

Why are people arguing about Iron Man and Magneto. Magneto will not waste time with Iron Man he will be occupied with Thor. Iron Man gets dropped like a stone anyway, Cable has telekenisis and simply uses it to crush the man INSIDE the armor. Who cares how tough the armor is when you can just ignore it.

Also Thor will have major issues when Magneto take his hammer and beats most of the avengers to death with it.

#70 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 04:33 PM

Why are people arguing about Iron Man and Magneto. Magneto will not waste time with Iron Man he will be occupied with Thor. Iron Man gets dropped like a stone anyway, Cable has telekenisis and simply uses it to crush the man INSIDE the armor. Who cares how tough the armor is when you can just ignore it.

Also Thor will have major issues when Magneto take his hammer and beats most of the avengers to death with it.

Are we going by the most powerful versions? In that case Magneto would have used his armor to take out Vision, Quicksilver, and Pym, etc.. Thor Odin Force would kill everyone. But Classic Thor would lose to classic Magneto

#71 LoneWolf

LoneWolf

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 3,287 posts
  • Interests:Comics from the 90's. Movies. RPG's.

Posted 25 May 2011 - 06:06 PM

Are we going by the most powerful versions? In that case Magneto would have used his armor to take out Vision, Quicksilver, and Pym, etc.. Thor Odin Force would kill everyone. But Classic Thor would lose to classic Magneto

Yes. If most powerful versions are being used, Thor wins it for his team.

Also Wolverine:Enemy of the State was ridiculous... Wolverine taking on the F4 and beating most of them. Gorgon was cool though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users