Match 6854 Specimen 6 (Alien) vs. The Xenomorph Queen vs. Elder Predator

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_callisto_*

Guest_callisto_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 December 2010 - 08:26 PM

Specimen 6 would be very satisfied with her clash with the Praetorian. Despite her adversary's experience and seasoning, Six ultimately proved to be too powerful. She overpowered the opponent and her troupe overpowered the Praetorians. The Super Xenos then consumed the remains, taking what they can siphon and adding to themselves. She even incited further insurrection bu converting half the Xenomorphs on her planet to Super Xenomorphs loyal to her, building a Super Xenomorph hideout. However, she was still outnumbered by the mainstream breed three to one. Numbers didn't matter. This meant war. Another change would be present: Six's appearance---13 feet tall, with horns, a longer tail, long claws, dark red, looking that she had manifested more evil. A bony, scaly exoskeleton helped in the ugliness. Two other species would step to see the commotion: Humans and Yautja. Humans were astounded, as Six's change is something they did not see before. Yautja, under the Ancients and the Council, were simply outraged at the change, sending their best to cleanse the "filth."Six herself was focused on defeating the mainstream breed. There would be a Xenomorph civil war. One was quantity, the other was quality. Abandoned future cities with dead bodies laying around would be soon. Hanging skinned corpses would be placed in the city.All of a sudden, Six was captured has been sent to that city as a prison. An Elder Predator and the alien queen is free roaming. The particular city was a former alien hive, but all the aliens are dead. The Elder was of one of the several clans selected to fight the Super Xenomorphs. The particular Elder Predator remained of one clan that attacked head on. Bodies of dead Yautja, aliens and humans lied around the environment. Six became free, angry. She threw humans across in her journey to fight the queen. "Out of the way, humans! I don't care if you helped me or you want to help me, THIS IS MY FIGHT!" Six roared. In the ruins of a desolate lab, the three opponents would meet. "What a face you have! I've lived for over an eon, but you are one ugly mother*vulgarity*er." The Xenomorph Queen taunted.Six:-13x as endurable as a Warrior Alien-Class 13 strength-600% speed & dexterity than first incarnation (high tier bullet timer)-Genius level intelligence and tactics--Human-like brain has evolved this time.-Environmental improvisation-Can use weaponry-Acid spit attack-Has unlimited staminaQueen:-The Matriarch from Aliens vs. Predator (2010)-Experienced and with no faltering of the Xenomorph Queen abilities and traits.Yautja Elder:-Equipped with heavy grade wrist blades--one nok long (13 inches, noks are Yautja measurement units like feet--equalling 13 inches), combistick, plasma caster, and the smartdisc.-Middle age physique and experience with mainstream Xenomorphs.-Has heavy medicomp for wounds. He should too be careful--if he is treating himself, he would be vulnerable.-Has Xenomorph Vision and Thermal Vision on his helmet, which is also, like his armor, made of heavy level D'Lex

#2 Stranglehold-prime

Stranglehold-prime

I am One with the Ferret.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,684 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 08:47 PM

Nice setup. I see you went along with our plan and I am glad.

I am holding my vote for right now.

#3 victim36

victim36

Don't feed him after midnight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 09:10 PM

Wow, you've made 6 a beast.

I would think that an Elder would be able to take on a Queen. Scar put up a Hell of a fight against this Queen and he was taking his test. A battle hardened Elder should be able to take this.

Specimen 6 is the wild card, especially the way you've built her. I'll hold my vote for now.

#4 corvette1710

corvette1710

The Bastard Child of Sarcasm and Hypocrisy

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,202 posts
  • Interests:Stuff. Durr.

Posted 17 December 2010 - 10:13 PM

God, this match is so hard to vote on... I'll see what other people say first.

#5 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 10:17 PM

The Super Xenos are analogues to the BSPs. However, instead of being brutes, the Super Xenos prefer using deception.

#6 RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Elder Predator

• Members
  • 5,866 posts
  • Interests:Alien, Predator, Alien vs Predator, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Terminator, Robocop, Highlander, Street Fighter, Dead or Alive, Soul Calibur, Dragonball Z, Darkstalkers, Rocky Balboa, Rambo, Psylocke, She-Hulk, Tifa Lockheart, Martial Arts, Tang Soo Do, Shotokan, Kyokushin, Shaolin, Wing Chun, Jeet Kun Do, Deadliest Warrior

Posted 17 December 2010 - 11:48 PM

Hmmmm.. Interesting!

-Rakai'Thwei

#7 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 01:35 AM

Hmmmm.. Interesting!

-Rakai'Thwei

It surely is. By the way, you think I'd make a movie you'd actually pay for? At least my Super Xenomorphs believe in the power of the mind, not the body. They are way more dangerous than regular Xenos, who are more direct.

#8 corvette1710

corvette1710

The Bastard Child of Sarcasm and Hypocrisy

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,202 posts
  • Interests:Stuff. Durr.

Posted 18 December 2010 - 06:26 AM

And don't you mean AVP (2004)?

#9 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 09:16 AM

And don't you mean AVP (2004)?

I meant from the video game of 2010. That's the game Six is involved in. IF the Yautja thought Six would be bad in her video game form, wait til they see her in SUPER XENO FORM!

#10 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 18 December 2010 - 12:33 PM

Nice setup.
If this Elder Predator is around the same level as Broken Tusk, then the Xeno Queen will be severely outclassed by 6 and the Elder.
6 vs. the Elder will be a tough one. 6 is almost unstoppable in your arc, but Elder has heavy Dlex armor, which should protect him from most of 6's attacks...
I honestly can't decide who would win in a straight up fight, but because I want to see your arc continue I'll vote for 6.
BTW, are you going to include the BSP's in your arc?

#11 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 04:05 PM

The elder predator is NOT on his level. Dachande is basically the Yautja Chuck Norris.
Spoiler

#12 Magnetrex

Magnetrex

Slang for sucks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts
  • Interests:Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool and all shooting some b-ball outside of the school.

Posted 20 December 2010 - 12:06 PM

Triple threat fight. Awesome stuff, but I see the Elder Predator winning this one.

#13 skadoosh

skadoosh

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,173 posts
  • Interests:Comics, books, films, people.

Posted 20 December 2010 - 03:01 PM

The Elder Predator has experience fighting exatcly these kinds of threats, and hes pretty heavily armed. Surely he wins this...?

#14 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 04:44 PM

People are overconfident regarding the arc. Six is a SUPER XENO. Read the set up thoroughly.

#15 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 11:15 PM

Because of idiots, the match was a complete non-canon travesty.

* Specimen 6 (Alien): 4
* The Xenomorph Queen: 2
* Elder Predator: 12

That makes me want to have the Elder Predator killed in the most dishonorable way possible. The Super Xenos would destroy the self-destruct device first. Seriously, does the Elder know about the Super Xenos?

Sorry about the rant. I was in a pissy mood and the result was the straw that broke the camel's back.

#16 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 06:30 AM

You just wanted Six to win?

#17 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 11:32 AM

No. I found the votes to be too disproportionate.

#18 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 12:36 PM

Because of idiots, the match was a complete non-canon travesty.

* Specimen 6 (Alien): 4
* The Xenomorph Queen: 2
* Elder Predator: 12

That makes me want to have the Elder Predator killed in the most dishonorable way possible. The Super Xenos would destroy the self-destruct device first. Seriously, does the Elder know about the Super Xenos?

Sorry about the rant. I was in a pissy mood and the result was the straw that broke the camel's back.

No one who voted for Elder Predator are idiots.. I voted for 6, but if most of the other people on this site thought otherwise it doesn't really matter.
You shouldn't be angry about the way matches turn out. Just work it into your next setup, you could put something like "Specimen 6 was about to kill the Elder Predator when the Xenomorph Queen attacked her from behind and the Elder Predator hit her with the plasma caster" (With much more detail obviously).

#19 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 12:47 PM

No one who voted for Elder Predator are idiots.. I voted for 6, but if most of the other people on this site thought otherwise it doesn't really matter.
You shouldn't be angry about the way matches turn out. Just work it into your next setup, you could put something like "Specimen 6 was about to kill the Elder Predator when the Xenomorph Queen attacked her from behind and the Elder Predator hit her with the plasma caster" (With much more detail obviously).

I only labeled them idiots in the heat of the moment. I have a plan.

*a loud evil cackle fills the thread*

#20 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 12:58 PM

*a loud evil cackle fills the thread*

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users