191 replies to this topic

#41 Stranglehold-prime

Stranglehold-prime

I am One with the Ferret.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,684 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 08:48 PM

I can't believe people are bashing Predators, when there is Alien vs Predator!

Also I thought Predators was an enjoyable/entertaining film, certainly not the worst ever.

Godfather 3 or Black Hawk Down shouldn't be in this category either. Allow G3 isn't a patch on the first two, on itself is a decent film.

A film I would categories as 'worst' would be Diary of the Dead. There is not one thing that is remotely entertaining about that film from the terrible acting to the appalling script. Through denial I believe George A Romero had nothing to do with it.

My opinion.

#42 Sir Exal

Sir Exal

Still Here, somehow.

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts
  • Interests:Promising myself I'll change and then never doing it.

Posted 17 December 2010 - 10:53 PM

I'm glad you asked.

The worst movie I have ever seen, without a doubt, is Tokyo Zombie. The movie is a alleged comedy about two friends who, when an enormous pile of refuse near their living space starts spewing zombies, try to run. The few early fight scenes are dragging snorefests that are duller than anything involving the term "zombie jujitsu" have any right to be. The two main characters have a few awkward, moronic conversations and drive around until one of them is bitten by one of the zombies and left to die.

At this point the movie actually gives up on that plot and starts an entire 'nother one, where the main character attempts to arena battle for life in a post-apocalyptic metropolis while beset by a nagging wife. Naturally, he has to fight his zombified old friend and mentor. After he kills him in a dull Fist of the North Star reference, he escapes from the metropolis by hiring another man with snack foods to shoot feces and urine out of a Gatling gun at the ruling elite. And oh yeah, the other guy had been bitten by dentures, so he wasn't really zombified and he's not dead.

The movie's plot is facile nonsense, the characters possess not an iota of likability, and it's humor is scatological, juvenile, moronic and at times just perverted and wrong. There is exactly one funny scene in the movie, in which two girls politely ask a passing businessman for money; when he points out it isn't New Year's, one of the girls remembers something, digs in her purse, extracts a knife, and repeats the request with equal amity.

This movie is unfunny, uninteresting, and in sum, fails at everything it attempts to do, including being 88 minutes long, as I kept it on Fastforward for most of it, simply reading the subtitles.

#43 Scar

Scar

Released the Kraken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts
  • Interests:Good reading, good eats, good friends, good times, bad times, how to make the bad times good, the darkest of the dark and how to drag the good stuff and good people out of the muck.

Posted 18 December 2010 - 03:35 AM

-Twilight-

When even the stalwart efforts of Mike Nelson, Kevin Murphy and Bill Corbett will fail to keep sit me through a movie, then that movie must be purged from existence along with anyone who had anything to do with it.

-Anything made by the retards that did Date Movie-

If you gave me a gun and their location I'd probably be in prison before the week was through.

-Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull-

Proof George Lucas must die.

-Balto-

Way to go ahead and completely *insensitivity* the true story of the Nome serum runs. Oh and nice job making Togo, the real hero of the serum runs completely unknown. Oh and very nice job showing whatsoever no respect to both the sled dogs and the mushers that risked their lives and instead painting a completely bull shit story and putting forward that only a wolf could do what was in reality done by a number of sled dog teams and their mushers working in unison. Oh and Balto had the easiest part of the run.

-Everything Batman but Batman Begins and Dark Knight when it comes to live action movies-

Batman Begins and Dark Knight were incredible, Tim Burton is an over rated hack whose only good movies had to do with the crew working on them and as for whoever was responsible for Forever and Batman & Robin? He should be shot.... in the nads.

And did somebody really call Batman Begins the worst Batman film on here? I mean, I agree that everyone has a right to their opinion but... wow.

-Aliens vs Predator-

The comic had a great storyline you could of used, but instead you feed me this garbage. Where the hell is Machiko rocking that green space armor outfit with the spandex? YOU ****ERS ROBBED ME!!

#44 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 18 December 2010 - 01:06 PM

I'm not convinced you've seen a Robert Rodriguez movie other than Planet Terror and Machete.

Then you've been ignoring my earlier posts..............
I've seen the El Mariachi trilogy. Some fans could argue that it has an excellent storyline, but ultimately it's just a flimsy excuse to see some explosions.

His kids movies are terrible. Leave it at that.

Predators was an OK idea, but he executed it horribly... The whole thing felt rushed and sloppy in my opinion.

I would consider myself a movie fan. My dad has a huge collection of DVD's, from Japanese B-movies to Chilean Z-movies.
And I cannot remember a single RR movie that I've truly enjoyed.

#45 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 18 December 2010 - 01:25 PM

In any case, Dragon Wars makes me want to cry myself to sleep. I watched that movie with the hopes of seeing an epic dragon vs. military fight scene, and when it finally gets around to it... the military are portrayed as the most incompetent group of moronic fools I've ever seen.

Damn, they lured you in with that too, huh?

Military fight scenes against a non-human force seems to draw me in a lot. At least, that's what I keep telling myself was the reason I watched the horrible movie Skyline.

I did like Mars Attacks a lot though. Tim Burton!

#46 RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Elder Predator

• Members
  • 5,866 posts
  • Interests:Alien, Predator, Alien vs Predator, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Terminator, Robocop, Highlander, Street Fighter, Dead or Alive, Soul Calibur, Dragonball Z, Darkstalkers, Rocky Balboa, Rambo, Psylocke, She-Hulk, Tifa Lockheart, Martial Arts, Tang Soo Do, Shotokan, Kyokushin, Shaolin, Wing Chun, Jeet Kun Do, Deadliest Warrior

Posted 18 December 2010 - 01:29 PM

List updated!

PREDATORS
Zeus and Roxanne
3 Ninjas
3 Ninjas Kick Back
3 Ninjas: High Noon at Mega Mountain
Dragonball Evolution
Vampires Suck

Concerning Vampires Suck, I went to see the movie believing that the movie would actually be hilarious because it was making fun of the worst Vampire franchise in history, namely Twilight. It's VERY easy to make fun of Twilight because it IS the worst Vampire franchise known to humanity, given that the main characters consist of nothing but self-inserted Mary-Sues, an abusive boyfriend, and a probably pedophile as well. Somehow... Some way... Vampires Suck even managed to fail in making fun of Twilight...

I literally fell asleep during the middle of the movie and missed the later half...

-Rakai'Thwei

#47 LoneWolf

LoneWolf

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,287 posts
  • Interests:Comics from the 90's. Movies. RPG's.

Posted 18 December 2010 - 01:55 PM

Apparently none of you have seen Teeth. Trust me, DON'T. They will not reimburse you for the time, money and brain cells you will lose.

I have heard about that movie, I would watch just for the laughs.

Wosrt of all time?

To Kako (Evil)- a greek zombie movie... nearly unwatchable, tasteless, horrible acting, effects, boring etc..

Also SF:legen of chun li was god awful.

#48 TheJ0ke

TheJ0ke

Nuked the fridge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 02:13 PM

Toughie, but like a few other people here, I'm going to say Snake er I mean Dragon Wars. That movie hurt to watch. The only thing that kept me going through all of it was the hope that it would end with an awesome explosion filled military vs. dragon horde scene during the climax. Needless to say I was horribly disappointed.

#49 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 04:58 PM

The SyFy channel movies. That. Is. All. Michael Bay makes measly eye candy, video game movies suck, and some remakes/reboots to me suck at times, but suck so much it becomes awesome. Predators, for example in my opinion, suck so much to the point it pretty much hits the spot--So bad it's good.

#50 Jason Redfield

Jason Redfield

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,262 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 06:50 PM

Toughie, but like a few other people here, I'm going to say Snake er I mean Dragon Wars. That movie hurt to watch. The only thing that kept me going through all of it was the hope that it would end with an awesome explosion filled military vs. dragon horde scene during the climax. Needless to say I was horribly disappointed.

My point exactly.

#51 Jason Redfield

Jason Redfield

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,262 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 06:52 PM

Concerning Vampires Suck, I went to see the movie believing that the movie would actually be hilarious because it was making fun of the worst Vampire franchise in history, namely Twilight. It's VERY easy to make fun of Twilight because it IS the worst Vampire franchise known to humanity, given that the main characters consist of nothing but self-inserted Mary-Sues, an abusive boyfriend, and a probably pedophile as well. Somehow... Some way... Vampires Suck even managed to fail in making fun of Twilight...

I literally fell asleep during the middle of the movie and missed the later half...

-Rakai'Thwei

Eh, Vampires Suck wasn't as consistently as other parodies out there (namely Scary Movie 3 and 4), but I thought it had enough to hilarious points in it to redeem itself. There were a few parts where I simply wasn't amused, but scenes such with the Segway, the guy on the boat, etc. made it worth it to me.

#52 force_echo

force_echo

Pretentious, Obnoxious, Annoying...humanity's last hope

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts
  • Interests:Anything Interesting

Posted 18 December 2010 - 07:21 PM

The fact that you would include Blackhawk Down on a list of worst movies nullifies your opinion.

#53 Stranglehold-prime

Stranglehold-prime

• Members
  • 3,684 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 07:42 PM

The fact that you would include Blackhawk Down on a list of worst movies nullifies your opinion.

My opinion and nothing can change that.

#54 comic_book_fan

comic_book_fan

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 10:09 PM

Dear god, has anyone seen Machete :P

dude that was pretty bad.

#55 comic_book_fan

comic_book_fan

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 10:16 PM

but my pick is phantom of the rock opera this movie had such bad music and acting lighting just the whole thing was so bad i literally puked after watching this movie and i am not joking.

#56 Tsemasi

Tsemasi

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 421 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 01:02 AM

Adding the movie Cyrus to the list of worst movies ever seen.

#57 Confession FPT

Confession FPT

The Cacti Guy

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 986 posts
  • Interests:Lucha Libre, baby!

Posted 19 December 2010 - 01:38 AM

Uhh, Sybil.
Watched it in school.
Another reason why the public school system fails.

#58 RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Elder Predator

• Members
  • 5,866 posts
  • Interests:Alien, Predator, Alien vs Predator, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Terminator, Robocop, Highlander, Street Fighter, Dead or Alive, Soul Calibur, Dragonball Z, Darkstalkers, Rocky Balboa, Rambo, Psylocke, She-Hulk, Tifa Lockheart, Martial Arts, Tang Soo Do, Shotokan, Kyokushin, Shaolin, Wing Chun, Jeet Kun Do, Deadliest Warrior

Posted 19 December 2010 - 02:18 AM

List Updated again!

PREDATORS
Zeus and Roxanne
3 Ninjas
3 Ninjas Kick Back
3 Ninjas: High Noon at Mega Mountain
Dragonball Evolution
Vampires Suck
Highlander II
Highlander: The Source
Godzilla (American 1998 film)

Highlander II is undoubtedly a bad film which was made after the success of the first Highlander film. The movie was simply a disaster during film, there was problems with production values, there was problems with casting, there were problems with directing and there were simply problems ridden through out the making of the movie. Highlander II was a disaster in every sense of the word, and it tries to explain the origins of the Immortals as alien beings who come from a far off planet called Zeist, who have been exiled for their crimes to compete in this game of death where the origins of the Game are really explained as a death sentence to traitors and rebels of the Zeist empire, where the winner and last remaining immortal is given two choices, to remain in exile and grow old and die, or to become Immortal again and rejoin society back on Zeist.

Highlander II was also an eco-conscious film.

Highlander the Source, makes Highlander II look like a work done by Buster Keaton.

And I will not get started on Godzilla.

-Rakai'Thwei

#59 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 02:35 AM

And I will not get started on Godzilla.

-Rakai'Thwei

You mean Fraudzilla.

That movie sucked hardcore.

#60 ricrery

ricrery

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,074 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 02:55 AM

I haven't seen it, but I can safely say The Room from what I've read and seen about it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users