• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 chaos-with-honor

chaos-with-honor

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • Interests:I am a martial arts instructor, a minister, a peer counselor, and a father of four.<br /><br />7th Dan Black Belt - Bushi-Kai Jukendo-Ryu Karate<br />5th Dan Black Belt - American Kenpo Karate<br />1st Dan Black Belt - Aikido Jiujitsu<br />Instructor's Credits - Five Elements Five Animals Kung Fu<br />Instructor's Credits - Muay Thai Kick Boxing<br />Brown Belt - Judo<br />Brown Belt - Matsukazi-Ryu Jiujitsu<br />Brown Belt - Small Circle Jiujitsu<br />3rd Level practitioner of Dim Mak<br /><br />Amature Wrestler<br />Amature Boxer<br />Amature Kickboxer<br />Amature MMA Fighter

Posted 06 July 2009 - 09:17 AM

Attached File  The_Guy.jpg   49.99KB   16 downloads
The Guy

Attached File  Berserkerjpg.jpg   50.33KB   11 downloads
Berserkers - Sci-Fi

Attached File  Doctor_Doom_and_the_Masters_of_Evil_4.jpg   50.15KB   11 downloads

Masters of Evil

Attached File  Gwar.jpg   49.01KB   16 downloads

Gwar

Attached Files

• Attached File  Gwar.bmp   117.24KB   2 downloads

#2 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,026 posts
  • Interests:The Halo Universe, Warhammer Fantasy and 40K, Deconstructing the Hype of Star Wars, Still Like Star Wars though...

Posted 06 July 2009 - 06:17 PM

You shouldn't spam... all of those could have been put into just one post...

Also my critique of them...

#1: Good quality, but has words in the pic, not a big thing since they are small and fairly un-noticable, but still a no-no IIRC in the written criteria for pics.

#2: It seems low quality, but then again it could just be the art style.

#3: Looks great

#4: Horrible quality, I recommend finding a better pic.

#3 chaos-with-honor

chaos-with-honor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • Interests:I am a martial arts instructor, a minister, a peer counselor, and a father of four.<br /><br />7th Dan Black Belt - Bushi-Kai Jukendo-Ryu Karate<br />5th Dan Black Belt - American Kenpo Karate<br />1st Dan Black Belt - Aikido Jiujitsu<br />Instructor's Credits - Five Elements Five Animals Kung Fu<br />Instructor's Credits - Muay Thai Kick Boxing<br />Brown Belt - Judo<br />Brown Belt - Matsukazi-Ryu Jiujitsu<br />Brown Belt - Small Circle Jiujitsu<br />3rd Level practitioner of Dim Mak<br /><br />Amature Wrestler<br />Amature Boxer<br />Amature Kickboxer<br />Amature MMA Fighter

Posted 07 July 2009 - 09:39 AM

I'll repeat what I said in the research thread.

The posts were all half an hour apart. I wasn't spamming, I was just the only person on at the time using the threads. I actually didn't have the research for the characters done yet. Kinda sorta waiting for the new character submissions to be fixed before I started doing it, then got impatient.

As for the picture quality, yeah, the Berserkers pic is a problem with the art style and it looks better in it's full glory. It was extremely difficult to cut it down to 200x200 and still keep the feel of it.

#4... I've been all but assured that it won't be used anyway, so quality isn't really a concern.

#4 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,026 posts
  • Interests:The Halo Universe, Warhammer Fantasy and 40K, Deconstructing the Hype of Star Wars, Still Like Star Wars though...

Posted 07 July 2009 - 08:17 PM

#4... I've been all but assured that it won't be used anyway, so quality isn't really a concern.

Every little bit helps, and who knows, if you wait for a while, and let everyone forget about the fuss that was made over it all, then just maybe it will be let in. At that time, having a good pic would help it get in.

#5 Pseudonym

Pseudonym

Aqualad

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,845 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 02:26 PM

The Guy, That's the picture for Disturbed's album Indestructible.

#6 chaos-with-honor

chaos-with-honor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 04:00 PM

Indeed sir. If you're seen the video for Land of Confusion, you know why I want to add the character.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users