Jump to content


Photo

Asgard


  • Please log in to reply
144 replies to this topic

#41 hamtaroblazex

hamtaroblazex

    Nuking the site from orbit

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 23 January 2011 - 11:03 PM

"Aye, there may be healers in Asgard. We shall journey there now. Do any of you wish to accompany me? You should know, many Asgardians do not take kindly to outsiders..."

"Yes, I would like to join." Samus would nod

#42 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,651 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Before, or After?
  • Interests:The Avant-Garde, I Represent

Posted 23 January 2011 - 11:33 PM

With everyone in agreement, Valkyrie attempted to lift Thor, to find his hammer, strap around his wrist, would not leave the ground. She sighed, remembering the enchantment.

"I cannot lift Mjolnir. It is enchanted, I doubt any of you could as well. We will have to leave it here then. Aragorn!"

Valkyrie called to her winged horse, which had been circling high above until now, gliding down to meet his master. She sipped the strap from around his wrist and lifted the man, still rather heavy.

"Take him to Asgard, straight to Odin if you can, and make haste. Avoid trouble where you can... fly my friend! As for us, the journey on foot should not prove too perilous..."

The woman then began to jog a steady pace, taking long strides.

"From here, the journey should be a short one."

#43 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,651 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Before, or After?
  • Interests:The Avant-Garde, I Represent

Posted 27 January 2011 - 08:52 PM

After a journey of just over a day, the group made their way over Bifrost, stopping only to rest once. For Valkyrie, it was a simple task, as her Asgardian physiology allowed to abilities far beyond those of humans. As for the others, levels of exaustion varied.

GM: You know your characters, how tired would they be after 24 hours of no food or water, and physical activity?

Posted Image

Soon enough, the beautiful yet mysterious destination came into view: Asgard, home of the Norse Gods. As they neared their goal, a lone figure stood before the entrance, staring over the end of the brigde. He glanced sideways, seeing the tired group, before addressing them.

"I saw you coming for quite some time now. Hello Valkyrie. I see thou has brought foreigners onto Bifrost. I hope you do not intend for them to enter our sacred land."

Valkyrie narrowed her eyes at the sentry.

"Just what do you mean by that, Heimdall?"

"Did you not hear me. They shall not pass."

With that, he turned back to gazing over the side of the rainbow bridge, oblivious to any sort of reaction he might recieve.


Posted Image

#44 patrickthekid

patrickthekid

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,017 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 31 January 2011 - 04:12 PM

Cyblade stepped forward. Being tired and hungrey made her irritated. That last comment made her angry"maybe you should know that if it wasn't for us, you friend Thor would have died!"

#45 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,651 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Before, or After?
  • Interests:The Avant-Garde, I Represent

Posted 01 February 2011 - 03:49 PM

Cyblade stepped forward. Being tired and hungrey made her irritated. That last comment made her angry"maybe you should know that if it wasn't for us, you friend Thor would have died!"

Heimdall turned to face the owner of the angry voice.

"It's quite true, Heimdall. These heroes saved him from the one we searched for, before I could think to act myself. If any are worthy... it is they." Valkyrie defended. "We must have an audience with Odin."

"I see. However, it is not by my decision that these strangers are prohibited from entering. By royal decree of Odin himself, none shall enter our land. Not after the treachery of the last person we allowed to enter."

"I somehow think Odin would make an acception for these four, would you not agree?" Valkyrie's voice had been steadily getting louder.

"I would not." Heimdall retorted. "You shall not pass. Also... I doubt that the likes of you, mere mortals, were able to overcome that one. I knew not that you, Valkyrie, were capable of such convincing a lie."

#46 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

    Field Marshal

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,026 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Elysium City, Eridanus II
  • Interests:The Halo Universe, Warhammer Fantasy and 40K, Deconstructing the Hype of Star Wars, Still Like Star Wars though...

Posted 01 February 2011 - 07:40 PM

"You shall not pass. Also... I doubt that the likes of you, mere mortals, were able to overcome that one. I knew not that you, Valkyrie, were capable of such convincing a lie."


Minks eyes flashed red as they slitted again into Dragonlike pupils, she got all menacing looking, and said.

"DON'T BELITTLE M~" Grumblegurgle

Her stomach decided to interrupt. With a slight "Umph!" Mink fell over, unconscious...


OOC: What? She hasn't had a bit to eat since the Day before her fight with Samus, and since then she's been exerting herself a fair bit more then the others I would think... she's the most starving here...

#47 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,651 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Before, or After?
  • Interests:The Avant-Garde, I Represent

Posted 01 February 2011 - 08:44 PM

Minks eyes flashed red as they slitted again into Dragonlike pupils, she got all menacing looking, and said.

"DON'T BELITTLE M~" Grumblegurgle

Her stomach decided to interrupt. With a slight "Umph!" Mink fell over, unconscious...


OOC: What? She hasn't had a bit to eat since the Day before her fight with Samus, and since then she's been exerting herself a fair bit more then the others I would think... she's the most starving here...

Heimdall looked down at the passed out girl, sighing.

"How... pitiful."

Valkyrie spoke up again, her patience running thin.

"There only mortals. I may be Asgardian, but hey surely aren't. At least bring supplies for them, else they die here before the gates of Asgard."

The sentry seemed to consider for a moment, then brought Gjallerhorn to his lips, blowing into the horn powerfully and sending it's loud noise echoing through the land. In seconds, four armed warriors approached, staring at Heimdall and the arrivals. One was about to speak, bubt he was interupted by the god.

"Fetch these mortals food and water, and do hurry."

The guards looked a bit confused, but obeyed without question, dissapearing back into the golden gates.

#48 hamtaroblazex

hamtaroblazex

    Nuking the site from orbit

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 01 February 2011 - 11:00 PM

Minks eyes flashed red as they slitted again into Dragonlike pupils, she got all menacing looking, and said.

"DON'T BELITTLE M~" Grumblegurgle

Her stomach decided to interrupt. With a slight "Umph!" Mink fell over, unconscious...


OOC: What? She hasn't had a bit to eat since the Day before her fight with Samus, and since then she's been exerting herself a fair bit more then the others I would think... she's the most starving here...

Samus seeing Mink unconscious, She can't help but feel bad for her. She did push her-self a little hard with there fight and the mess with the Collecter. She walks up to her slumped body, crouchs down and sits her up. "Hey, wake up..were going to get food and water" She says a tiredly while lightly shaking her.

#49 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,651 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Before, or After?
  • Interests:The Avant-Garde, I Represent

Posted 03 February 2011 - 01:49 PM

A few minutes later, the four guards came back, bearing baskets weaved of golden strands. In them, a variety of fruits and fresh bread. The last guard, a fifth, also followed the rear of the group, carying another basket, this one filled with large flasks, presumably water. They approached and set the foods and drinks by the tired group, before heading back through the gates.

"Will that be all, Heimdall?" The lead guard asked.

"For now, yes." Turning to the group, "Do not think ill of me, I am not cruel. But neither am I leniant. The will of Odin is the law of Asgard."

#50 patrickthekid

patrickthekid

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,017 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 03 February 2011 - 09:14 PM

A few minutes later, the four guards came back, bearing baskets weaved of golden strands. In them, a variety of fruits and fresh bread. The last guard, a fifth, also followed the rear of the group, carying another basket, this one filled with large flasks, presumably water. They approached and set the foods and drinks by the tired group, before heading back through the gates.

"Will that be all, Heimdall?" The lead guard asked.

"For now, yes." Turning to the group, "Do not think ill of me, I am not cruel. But neither am I leniant. The will of Odin is the law of Asgard."

Cyblade picked up a loaf of bread and started eating it. She wanted to eat now than to argue. As soon as she had enough food she spoke. "Look here. We just got rescued from some Greek Pantheon death match. I haven't come all the way here to be denied entry."

#51 hamtaroblazex

hamtaroblazex

    Nuking the site from orbit

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 04 February 2011 - 12:48 AM

Samus stoped shaking Mink, seeing that she is not coming to. In hopes of revitalizing Mink, Samus would grab a piece of bread from the basket, and starts waving it under her nose to trying to get a reaction much like smelling salts would have.

Samus would also start feeling a bit fatiqued, her stomech aching for substanace. Her Power Suit as a result of her tired state powers down. Leaveing her in her Zero Suit, for the cost of lowered defence she would be more agile. She would get anothor pieace of bread for herself, while still tring to wake up Mink.

#52 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

    Field Marshal

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,026 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Elysium City, Eridanus II
  • Interests:The Halo Universe, Warhammer Fantasy and 40K, Deconstructing the Hype of Star Wars, Still Like Star Wars though...

Posted 04 February 2011 - 02:12 PM

"Foooooood~" Mink would weakly say as she leaned/fell towards the food in front of her face. She opened her mouth, and chomped down on the bread without bothering to grab it first.

She would continue to eat it like that as well (or at least as long as Samus was holding onto it)

#53 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,651 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Before, or After?
  • Interests:The Avant-Garde, I Represent

Posted 04 February 2011 - 06:04 PM

Cyblade picked up a loaf of bread and started eating it. She wanted to eat now than to argue. As soon as she had enough food she spoke. "Look here. We just got rescued from some Greek Pantheon death match. I haven't come all the way here to be denied entry."

Heimdall stayed silent, untill all had had thier fill. After seeing everyone at least had something to eat, he spoke.

*Sigh*

"I can see that you are brave. From here, I watched you fend off that threat and save Thor. I only meant to gauge your nobility. However, there is still the matter of Odin's law. I cannot allow you entry. However... if I was to be defeated in combat, I would have no choice in the matter."

Heimdall turned his back, smiling wryly.

#54 sirmethos

sirmethos

    A Man of the People

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,142 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Denmark

Posted 04 February 2011 - 09:17 PM

Heimdall stayed silent, untill all had had thier fill. After seeing everyone at least had something to eat, he spoke.

*Sigh*

"I can see that you are brave. From here, I watched you fend off that threat and save Thor. I only meant to gauge your nobility. However, there is still the matter of Odin's law. I cannot allow you entry. However... if I was to be defeated in combat, I would have no choice in the matter."

Heimdall turned his back, smiling wryly.


Adam just looked at Heimdall for a moment "So, if we defeat you, we're allowed to enter?", using his voice to hide the sound, he quickly threw two knives at Heimdall, hoping for a quick hit.

#55 patrickthekid

patrickthekid

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,017 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 04 February 2011 - 09:51 PM

"So be it." Cyblade would follow up with a small blast to the head of Heimdall.

#56 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,651 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Before, or After?
  • Interests:The Avant-Garde, I Represent

Posted 05 February 2011 - 01:18 AM

Adam just looked at Heimdall for a moment "So, if we defeat you, we're allowed to enter?", using his voice to hide the sound, he quickly threw two knives at Heimdall, hoping for a quick hit.



"So be it." Cyblade would follow up with a small blast to the head of Heimdall.

In one quick motion, Heimdall crouched down to avoid the knives, and in the process, the blast from Cyblade. He drew his sword and took a moment to study its blade, before turning around and facing them.

"Let us see the power that made the Collector choose you. You might not want to hold back either."

#57 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

    Field Marshal

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,026 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Elysium City, Eridanus II
  • Interests:The Halo Universe, Warhammer Fantasy and 40K, Deconstructing the Hype of Star Wars, Still Like Star Wars though...

Posted 05 February 2011 - 02:00 AM

In one quick motion, Heimdall crouched down to avoid the knives, and in the process, the blast from Cyblade. He drew his sword and took a moment to study its blade, before turning around and facing them.

"Let us see the power that made the Collector choose you. You might not want to hold back either."

Mink felt a rush anger for reasons she couldn't understand... "Ok then!" Mink half growled as she leapt into the air with a Flap of her wings. She did a high Somersault in the air, before she started to fall towards Heimdall from a high arc.

Her one leg braced, as she preformed a flying forward kick towards the Asgardian bridge guard.


OOC: Example of Kick... only at a higher angle than that guy.

#58 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,651 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Before, or After?
  • Interests:The Avant-Garde, I Represent

Posted 05 February 2011 - 02:29 AM

Mink felt a rush anger for reasons she couldn't understand... "Ok then!" Mink half growled as she leapt into the air with a Flap of her wings. She did a high Somersault in the air, before she started to fall towards Heimdall from a high arc.

Her one leg braced, as she preformed a flying forward kick towards the Asgardian bridge guard.


OOC: Example of Kick... only at a higher angle than that guy.

Heimdall sidesteped slightly, grabbing Mink's knee as she attempted the kick and using her own momentum and his own strength spin and try to launch her at her friends.

"You'll have to be faster than that, girl!"

#59 hamtaroblazex

hamtaroblazex

    Nuking the site from orbit

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 05 February 2011 - 02:46 AM

"Gladly!" As she takes him up on the small challenge.

As Samus started running she rematerialized her suit, after taking a few steps her Speed Booster would activate. Creating a sonicboom as she hits supersonic speeds, threating to ram the bridge sentry. If not, dameging the eardrums of everyone in the vicinity.

#60 sirmethos

sirmethos

    A Man of the People

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,142 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Denmark

Posted 05 February 2011 - 02:47 AM

Heimdall sidesteped slightly, grabbing Mink's knee as she attempted the kick and using her own momentum and his own strength spin and try to launch her at her friends.

"You'll have to be faster than that, girl!"



As soon as Heimdall grabbed Mink, Adam quickly jumped towards his side and quickly lashed out with his two Shi'ar Metal blades, aiming for the bare skin of his arm.


OOC: just so you know where i'm aiming Posted Image anywhere on his arms, aiming to hit the skin where there's no armor.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users