Posted 08 December 2010 - 12:47 PM

Posted Image

#2 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 08 December 2010 - 01:15 PM

#3 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts
  • Interests:The Avant-Garde, I Represent

Posted 08 December 2010 - 01:25 PM

Seriously?

Posted Image

Don't do that again.

#4 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 10:14 PM

Suddenly, a bright light flashed next to the group, and Mink and Samus appear, beside a blonde haired man clutching a hammer.

"Valkyrie! How goes the hunt? I see thee has brung forth mortals to Bifrost."

"As did you, Thor. I came close to the one we've searched for. It seems that Asgard wasn't the last of his journies. He's managed to fool the Olympians."

The one known as Thor frowned.

#5 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • 5,026 posts
  • Interests:The Halo Universe, Warhammer Fantasy and 40K, Deconstructing the Hype of Star Wars, Still Like Star Wars though...

Posted 10 December 2010 - 10:37 PM

Without waiting for Samus to respond, he brought his hammer up, as lightning slammed into it, in a blinding display. When they could see again, they were on a rainbow bridge. With Valkyrie, Cyblade, and Adam.

"Valkyrie! How goes the hunt? I see thee has brung forth mortals to Bifrost."

"As did you, Thor. I came close to the one we've searched for. It seems that Asgard wasn't the last of his journies. He's managed to fool the Olympians."

The one known as Thor frowned.

Mink would shift the glare she was giving Samus to the new women that had just appeared before her, especially the one that was acting so familiar with the Blond Guy.

It looks like they weren't the only ones who couldn't finish their match. Mink and Samus were alive and well. It could mean that they were the only ones who didn't finish a match. "Do you know why we're being taken away?" she asked Thor.

Mink would blink abit and come out of her mood and chip in "Uh, yeah... Why were we asked to do all this stuff?"

#6 patrickthekid

patrickthekid

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,017 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 10:40 PM

Transfered.

It looks like they weren't the only ones who couldn't finish their match. Mink and Samus were alive and well. It could mean that they were the only ones who didn't finish a match. "Do you know why we're being taken away?" she asked Thor.

#7 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 11:05 PM

Mink would shift the glare she was giving Samus to the new women that had just appeared before her, especially the one that was acting so familiar with the Blond Guy.

Mink would blink abit and come out of her mood and chip in "Uh, yeah... Why were we asked to do all this stuff?"

Valkyrie looked at Mink, feeling her eyes glare at her, and narrowed her eyes back wordlessly. Wondering 'Just who was this girl?' She turned away. "You were all brought here to compete, the same way the last batch of warriors were brought to our doorstep. The Collector has his reasons, and we cannot hope to understand them with what little knowledge we have. We know he comes to powerful groups with preselected warriors, and tells them to summon the warriors to compete in a tournament. We know that he offers "True Power befit a god" but how the two are connected, I do not know. Perhaps Odin might, but if he does, he has not told us anything."

Thor nodded, before speaking up.

Transfered.

"I know... a bit more than I readily admit."

This drew a glare from Valkyrie.

"Odin told me little as well. But he did say that when the tournament drew to an end, and it was time for the stranger to fufill his end of the bargain, he vanished, taking the winner of the tournament. I knew the winner, and he was powerful. Very powerful. I search for him now, and I search for the blasted Collector, that he pay for his trickery."

#8 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 11:48 PM

Valkyrie looked at Mink, feeling her eyes glare at her, and narrowed her eyes back wordlessly. Wondering 'Just who was this girl?' She turned away. "You were all brought here to compete, the same way the last batch of warriors were brought to our doorstep. The Collector has his reasons, and we cannot hope to understand them with what little knowledge we have. We know he comes to powerful groups with preselected warriors, and tells them to summon the warriors to compete in a tournament. We know that he offers "True Power befit a god" but how the two are connected, I do not know. Perhaps Odin might, but if he does, he has not told us anything."

Thor nodded, before speaking up.

"I know... a bit more than I readily admit."

This drew a glare from Valkyrie.

"Odin told me little as well. But he did say that when the tournament drew to an end, and it was time for the stranger to fufill his end of the bargain, he vanished, taking the winner of the tournament. I knew he winner, and he was powerful. Very powerful. I search for him now, and I search for the blasted Collector, that he pay for his trickery."

Adam frowned thoughtfully, looking at Thor "who was this.. winner? if we're caught up in this.. Collectors tricks. then we might run into the previous 'winners'. so any kind of information would be helpful."

#9 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 11:59 PM

Adam frowned thoughtfully, looking at Thor "who was this.. winner? if we're caught up in this.. Collectors tricks. then we might run into the previous 'winners'. so any kind of information would be helpful."

"You would not know of him, but his power is rooted in the supernatural. We were allies before The Collector kidnapped him. I can only imagine the things he is undergoing now.."

Thor looked up, before speaking.

"We must not let the trail get cold again... but there are so little clues, and so little time... Tell me, do you know where he might be? Have you even seen him?"

#10 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 01:33 AM

"You would not know of him, but his power is rooted in the supernatural. We were allies before The Collector kidnapped him. I can only imagine the things he is undergoing now.."

"We must not let the trail get cold again... but there are so little clues, and so little time... Tell me, do you know where he might be? Have you even seen him?"

Adam shook his head "i don't think so, we've only seen the Greek gods. most noticeably Zeus."

#11 hamtaroblazex

hamtaroblazex

Nuking the site from orbit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 11:02 PM

Samus takes off her helmet and sigh's. She then closes her eyes and thinks for a momment. Then she nodds her head "it is just like Adam says we only seen eye of Zeus and his fellow Gods. There was never a mention of any previous tournaments or winners of the mattter, and how would your companion might have looked like if you still remeber?"

#12 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 01:52 PM

Adam shook his head "i don't think so, we've only seen the Greek gods. most noticeably Zeus."

"Aye, it seems he is being more careful now. This will make tracking him that much harder."

Samus takes off her helmet and sigh's. She then closes her eyes and thinks for a momment. Then she nodds her head "it is just like Adam says we only seen eye of Zeus and his fellow Gods. There was never a mention of any previous tournaments or winners of the mattter, and how would your companion might have looked like if you still remeber?"

Thor took note that it was a female in the suit. Tooken by suprise, he listened to her words quietly, before answering.

"It is as I have feared then. He was a man from Midgard. Earth as the mortals say. He wore black garb last I saw, and enjoyed the two-wheeled vehicles of his home. He seemed normal enough, but whenever combat saw him... the very flesh would burn from his body, and his bones would ignite into flames whose heat even singed me. And I do not burn so easily. He was the Spirit of Vengance. He was my ally."

#13 patrickthekid

patrickthekid

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,017 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 06:11 PM

That must be a very powerful person. "Then what happened to him?"

#14 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 09:39 PM

That must be a very powerful person. "Then what happened to him?"

"He partook in the tournament. And when he won, well that is when he moved his plans onward... if only I knew what fate has in store..."

#15 hamtaroblazex

hamtaroblazex

• Members
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 10:08 PM

"He partook in the tournament. And when he won, well that is when he moved his plans onward... if only I knew what fate has in store..."

And thats when the trail ran cold right? Samus starts thinking again "Do you(Samus turns to face the others)or we have any persons with sensing abilities? If we or you do, we could propbaly use any belongings you might have of his to get a scent of sort."

#16 patrickthekid

patrickthekid

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,017 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 10:26 AM

And thats when the trail ran cold right? Samus starts thinking again "Do you(Samus turns to face the others)or we have any persons with sensing abilities? If we or you do, we could propbaly use any belongings you might have of his to get a scent of sort."

"No one here looks like having dog senses."

#17 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • 5,026 posts
  • Interests:The Halo Universe, Warhammer Fantasy and 40K, Deconstructing the Hype of Star Wars, Still Like Star Wars though...

Posted 20 December 2010 - 02:58 AM

The Group standing out in the middle of nowhere on the rainbow bridge seemed to lull into a long awkward silence. It was only broken by the rumbling from Minks stomach, after all, Mink tossed her cookies during the battle from that one spin attack. "Uh, Sorry..." Mink said a little embarrassed.

OOC: Yay for trying to move the plot forward.

#18 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 08:34 PM

"No one here looks like having dog senses."

Thor merely grunted an acknowledgment.

"The senses of a dog cannot follow a trail that breaks through dimensions."

The Group standing out in the middle of nowhere on the rainbow bridge seemed to lull into a long awkward silence. It was only broken by the rumbling from Minks stomach, after all, Mink tossed her cookies during the battle from that one spin attack. "Uh, Sorry..." Mink said a little embarrassed.

OOC: Yay for trying to move the plot forward.

Valkyrie noticed and her face scrunched in disgust from the smell of vile that seeped from Mink's recent cookie toss.

"By the gods..!"

It was then that the bridge began to rumble and shake slightly, its color becoming dull, as a hooded figure flickered into existance before them, not 15 yards away. The figure held a sword in one hand, and seemed to eminate an aura of darkness. At this, the god of thunder frowned and gripped his hammer tightly.

Posted Image

"You!"

#19 patrickthekid

patrickthekid

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,017 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 08:48 PM

The hooded foe. The figure didn't look as imposing as she thought it would. "What do you want?" She shouted, hands full with the pink aura of energy.

#20 hamtaroblazex

hamtaroblazex

• Members
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 11:36 AM

Samus seeing the hostile aura eminating from the unknown specter, she to would get ready for what might happens as she puts her helment back on. Samus looks at Thor "Is that the collector, the man you have been looking for?"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users