228 replies to this topic

#1 Updatedude

Updatedude

Don't feed him after midnight

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 650 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 04:08 AM

Yeah, boredom and stuff, here are some potential future chars.

Maude Daqua - Chick who runs afoul of the law. Ends up getting the attention and support of the ITN (an Arm of KALI)

Unicorn Boy - A homicidal maniac that's rather difficult to track down. To be a member of Arissa's "team".

Dangeretta - A rogue Dangerman candidate, also serves under Arissa.

Dangerman ??? - Haven't decided on the ??? yet, but he'll be highly involved with Unicorn Boy and Dangeretta.

Crow is of - An extremely bored god, down to entertain himself on the expense of moro...mortals.
------

DPS - Another Dangerman. This character will be the... supreme Dangerman. A superman dangerman if you will.

The Fallen - Dictator from ye olde continent of Africa.

------

Forté

God - This IS God, but is also...

-------------------

So these are stuff I'm planning. I ain't sure I'll get around to creating all of them, but I'mma gonna try. Working out the kinks on some already. All are in some way related to KALI as well. Fic-wise, we shall see. I'm not really a fic dude so much as a character dude.

#2 Magnetrex

Magnetrex

Slang for sucks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts
  • Interests:Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool and all shooting some b-ball outside of the school.

Posted 07 December 2010 - 03:23 PM

I'm not really a fic dude so much as a character dude.

Same here. I got some characters in the works as well, but there are more global and cosmic than street.

Street:
Nomad - Former MC Biker who'll work for anyone for the right price

The Trackers - A small black-ops team but with super powers.

Global:

Michael Dawson - Agent of Interpol who works on the Superhuman Relations Division

Dr. Ibermann - I figure every universe needs that one mad scientist who's sane enough to work for the Fallen

Nathanial Raynes & James Daniels - Lifelong partners who will kill anyone that gets in their way

Nicholas Lupino - High profile lawyer who defends the Syndicate's operations

Zadius - Fallen angel from Heaven, former soldier of St. Michael, and one hell of a demon killer

Cosmic:

Azazel - You heard me. So stay tuned...

#3 deojusto

deojusto

I am One with the Ferret.

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 04:46 PM

All street level

-Warren Mears: Syndicate Analyst & Statistician (The name's just a throwback)
-Erin & Thad: My Ivan tourney characters, playing them a little close to the vest until I start writing
-Mary Sue Wonderpants: A textbook Mary Sue character for Treach's proposed team of Misfits (not sure I'm in love with this one, also needs a better name)
-Jill's Breakdown: Character of Jill after I start messing with her sanity a little more (May require Global level).
-The washington half of the Superhouse fic

#4 treacherous

treacherous

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the Hammer

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and stuff.

Posted 07 December 2010 - 04:59 PM

Is this where we posts our upcoming character ideas...Okay. :lol:

Boiling Point Inc. - A gritty noir street level detective. Just like the old pulp fiction Black Mask types. Time for the street level hero supply to rise. Possibly an induction into Ivan's challenge.

The Khazanian Tour Guide - The reason I needed locations in the CA thread.

Mandla - Will return with a whole new agenda. Khazan needs a Black Panther.

Marshell Percy (The Master Psychic Psycho) - More Raya Sayang craziness. Marshell from the Actor's Guild gets his own character. Probably going to wait until the 500 points level on this one. Thanks Mr. Graves.

The Spire - It's a secret.

Raya Sayang - Going Cosmic or Global with this one. She is inspired by the past. Influences from Drekis and a whole slew of Khazanian characters.

#5 Guest_Ivan_*

Guest_Ivan_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 December 2010 - 05:30 PM

The Spire - It's a secret.

Is it common knowledge that "The Spires" is an upper middle class suburb of Khazan? I don't know what I've posted and what I haven't.

#6 Opalord

Opalord

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,644 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 05:40 PM

Rogurt Zasagar- The paladin for the RPG group I'm making (as soon as finals ends :lol: )

Nathaniel Zweigheist- The from the martial arts tourney

Johnny Alabaster- Defense attorney lawyer for the Angels of Mercy

Copperfield- A sadistic and mercenary Illusionist (or shapeshifter, haven't decided)

#7 Darkender

Darkender

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 06:43 PM

Global: The Swamp's Keeper... This character may change depending on how Star's story may change.

#8 treacherous

treacherous

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the Hammer

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and stuff.

Posted 07 December 2010 - 07:01 PM

Is it common knowledge that "The Spires" is an upper middle class suburb of Khazan? I don't know what I've posted and what I haven't.

Can't recall that information being given, however it is duly noted. If there is some sort of extra details regarding this area that I may need to know, feel free to fill me in.

#9 Jason Redfield

Jason Redfield

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,262 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 07:29 PM

Bear - Street-level hero, product of a U.S. military genetic enhancement experiment. Patrols downtown slums, keeping criminals in line. Rough around the edges though.

I've also given some thought to making an evil counterpart to Redfield, but I still need to work out some pieces of that.

#10 Pseudonym

Pseudonym

Aqualad

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,845 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 05:37 PM

I've got a ghost-lizard monster, an army of living toys, and a new guy in the syndicate.

#11 The Rookie

The Rookie

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 349 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 03:01 PM

Aw crap, I gotta wait so long for Forte to show up? 'cos I was thinking of doing yet ANOTHER tommy remake and wanted the whole "Kyosuke/Batsu in the gallery" thing again

note: not entirely certain you're going to use a kyosuke pic again

#12 Updatedude

Updatedude

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 650 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 07:28 PM

Aw crap, I gotta wait so long for Forte to show up? 'cos I was thinking of doing yet ANOTHER tommy remake and wanted the whole "Kyosuke/Batsu in the gallery" thing again

note: not entirely certain you're going to use a kyosuke pic again

We can use Bang and Hazama this time.

#13 The Rookie

The Rookie

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 349 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 07:54 PM

Bang has a SWORD!

#14 Updatedude

Updatedude

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 650 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 08:25 PM

Riiiiight, so I don't 'get' that meme. I was too busy with Hentai Woody.

#15 The Rookie

The Rookie

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 349 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 10:52 PM

No it's just that Tommy doesn't...

#16 Canis Minor

Canis Minor

That Guy Nobody Likes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy making a pest of myself. Also cartoons. But mostly the first thing.

Posted 13 December 2010 - 07:24 AM

Let's see...
Bad Bob: Yes it's that dude from CEIF-Man's story. I'm trying to figure a way to bring him back from the grave so he can be (dun dun dun...) EVEN WORSE BOB. ...yeah, it's still a-way's off.
Mr. Ninja: A loooooooong time ago, I made a character named 'Pet Ninja' (which sucked). Slightly later, but still a long time ago, I wrote a short story entitled "Santa Claus vs. Mr. Ninja". I intend to include elements of both.
Minerva (still deciding on a last name): This a character I've had in the works for a while. Two things inspired this: One, I want to do an Angels of Mercy character. Two, I had an idea for a plot point which will remain a mystery until the character's completion.

I've got several other ideas, including a continuation of Toothbrush's story, another Angels character, and a Sentinels character. These are just the ones that immediately come to mind.

#17 Nilan

Nilan

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 04:16 AM

I hope once the 500 points kick in, we get at least 3 Global character slots:

Global Level Characters:

1. Cigar: Pre-War = The protagonist of my fic in his younger days. Cocky, notorious bouncer who also moonlights both as a henchman and crime-fighter for the extra buck (plus for kicks). Signs up with the Angels of Mercy.

2. Cigar: Post-War = The same guy in his mid-sixties and still one tough SOB, by now a legendary enforcer for The Syndicate. Far more intellectual and devious, not to mention evil. Is one of the chief architects of a devastating war.

3. Some character for the Children of Sayang. Will have to see how the group's story proceeds first.

Street Level Characters:

1. Maks the Carpenter = A God who was stripped of all his powers by the FPL and now lives in an uneventful neighbourhood. Makes his living as a carpenter.

2. "Hitch" Ganesan = This dude appears both in my fic and in Shilane's RP as a prominent character. I need to submit him.

Cosmic Characters:

1. Master Voodoo= I just got the idea for this as I typed this post. Maybe Dr Voodoo gets rewarded by Rasa Sayang for his undying (and useful) loyalty or something. Will have to discuss it with Treacherous first.

#18 ReZiK

ReZiK

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 02:57 AM

A female villain character totally inspired by the Thomas Dolby song "She Blinded me with Science".

A young man wrestles with a malevelent power within him. Using the power one more time could mean the destruction of world. Lately, it seems there's something or someone trying to make him lose his patience and do just that.

A woman has the power to make anyone who meets her fall madly in love with her. She wants to use this power for good, however, she can't control it. Only her little brother can contain her phenomenal psychic power, though it may be starting to warp even his mind.

#19 Guest_Ivan_*

Guest_Ivan_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 December 2010 - 11:38 PM

God, now I miss "...They Fight Crime!"

#20 force_echo

force_echo

Pretentious, Obnoxious, Annoying...humanity's last hope

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts
  • Interests:Anything Interesting