Match 6634 Jonny And Plank vs. Dr Heinz Doofenshmirtz

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_callisto_*

Guest_callisto_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 December 2010 - 07:00 PM

(Continuation of Aqua vs Test Charavcter Zero and Red She Hulk vs Voldemort)As Aqua and Test Character Zero sword fought and Red She Hulk and Lord Voldemort battled, some thing very unique was going on. I had reached the shore right before it happened. Crash Bandicoot ran up to me, asking with his eyes, “what we gonna do?” I looked at the people not fighting. Ansem the Wise was attending to the fallen Vermin. Which was weird because Vermin just tried to eat him. We rushed up to him, “Sir, my name is Confession FPT, and we got teleported her by an evil machine.” “Really? So did I...” Ansem lowered his head to look at the monster, “Hmm, seems like he's alive, good.” “Good?” I asked shocked, “He wanted to eat you! Why is this good?”“We should not forsake a heart covered in Darkness,” he informed us, “There is still light somewhere in his heart.”I looked up and saw the Heartless Jonny/Plank monster-Heartless creep toward us, “Can we find his light too?” “No, no, he's lost,” Ansem said. This is the unexpected thing, Jonny Heartless was stopped, by Dr Doofinsmerts. Dr D had crawled from his spot and grabbed its leg, “Wow,” he said to the newly made Heartless, “You are really evil. Can I be that evil?” Heartless Jonny obliged and attacked Dr D. The three of us watched as Dr D was Heartless-ified. The good Doctor stood up, with renewed energy. “HA! Look at me now! I'm completely evil! I am the most evil being in the entire Dark Realm Area!” “Hey,” Voldemort turned around from his fight for a second to object. “The ugly bald guy is right!” Jonny screamed in an evil Demonic voice, “I'm the most evil one here! I'm a darkness ogre! Rawwr!!”“You dare challenge the new and improved Heinz Doofinsmerts? I will show you who is eviler! With my new I'm-Eviler-than-You-inator!” he pulled out a ray gun and pointed it at Heartless Jonny, who in turn, pulled his pal Plank out of his back, and held him, ready to fight. I stood kinda confused, “So this is Jonny 2x4 in demonic Heartless mode and Dr. Doof in crazy insane Heartless mode?”“It appears so,” Ansem nodded his head, “They have succumb to the darkness.”“And Dr Doof has an heartless evil ray gun?” I askedCrash nodded his head. “And Jonny is using plank like an evil heartless sword?” I continued, even though no one answered me, “Cool.”

#2 Bloody Freak

Bloody Freak

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 498 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 12:51 PM

Ha, sweet! Dr. D for the win!

#3 Dark Spider-man

Dark Spider-man

Nuking the site from orbit

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 05:26 PM

Lol. Funny. Good setup. I gave it too um Johnny and Plank in Ed, Edd, and Eddy those characters can pumbled worse in my opinion. I think he can take more than Dr. D can.

#4 Scar

Scar

Released the Kraken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts
  • Interests:Good reading, good eats, good friends, good times, bad times, how to make the bad times good, the darkest of the dark and how to drag the good stuff and good people out of the muck.

Posted 06 December 2010 - 04:57 PM

Plank *knows* people.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users