Match 6631 Aqua vs. Test Character Zero

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_callisto_*

Guest_callisto_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 December 2010 - 05:14 PM

Continuation of: Red She Hulk vs Stay Puft Marshmellow, Crash, Johnny 2x4 and Plank vs the Heartless, and Aqua vs Vermin. Dark Margin, Realm of Darkness With one last lethal sweep of her keyblade, Aqua struck the monster for the last time. Vermin fell back in pain. He laid motionlessly at her feet. “Are you ok, Ansem?” Aqua turned to her cloaked friend. “I am fine, thank you friend,” Ansem the Wise sat and smiled. Meanwhile Johnny, Crash, Plank, and I stood there, in epic battle stances, staring at the surrounding Heartless. They had reached a standstill. The Heartless still surrounded us, but they did not move in closer. The two teams were very evenly matched. Red She Hulk reappeared, covered in a white gooey substance. Obviously the remains of the Stay Puft Marshmellow Monster, “Too easy.” She wiped off some gooey stuff off of her sholder. She looked down at her fallen Vermin. She let out her rage at the Keybearer, “Hey!” she glared holes into Aqua, “He was my friend!” “I did what I had to do, to protect my friend,” Aqua said, not backing down. Dr Doofinsmerts raised his head, the amount of punishment that this guy could take was astounding, “Momma, I don't want to kick the kickball!” Red She Hulk's anger shifted, “You're still alive? I'm going to kill you once and for all!” she began to storm over to him. She pushed past all the Heartless, stomping on them mostly, and worked her way toward Dr Doof. Aqua looked at me, “Hey, is he a friend?” she asked me, holding her heart. I looked at the pathetic, crumpled up Dr. Doofinsmerts and realized that we needed his “intelligence” to get home. “Yeah,” I said reluctantly, “We're BFF's.” “If you are an enemy of darkness, and he is your friend, we must protect him,” She drew her Keyblade and charged at Red She Hulk. Crash, showing a rare sign of bravery, followed after her. Jonny was about to turn to fight Red She Hulk too, but with Crash leaving it tipped the scale in the Heartless's favor. And they swarmed Jonny and Plank. I watched in horror as the Heartless piled on top of my favorite cud-a-sac kids. Johnny and Plank were obviously goners. But, being a Pokemon Master, I thought quickly. “Go! Voltorb!” I sent out my new favorite Pokemon., “Voltorb use thunderbolt!” Unfortunately, my Voltorb didn't really like me back, “VOLTORB!!!!” it shrieked turning bright white. “Oh no! Its about to use explosion!” I screamed in fear, everyone looked at me with shock on their faces. Aqua tried to cover up Ansem the Wise, Red She Hulk just stood there because she'd be fine, Crash tried burrowing under ground, and-I didn't notice what anyone else was doing. Because at that moment, it went boom. **Many strange creatures lurk about in the Realm of Darkness. All sorts of vile villains and horrendous monsters live here, looking for for something to do. The most mysterious is Test Character Zero. So when he saw the explosion, he knew that some new comer had entered the Realm of Darkness. This interested TCZ, which was weird, because he was nothing. He usually didn't feel interest. He wanted to...woah, that was weird too. He wanted something. That was a first. He wanted to check out that explosion. **He wasn't the only one who noticed, a much darker force also saw the disturbance. Sitting on a stump, bent awkwardly forward, was Lord Voldemort. Dark Lord Voldemort was also cast into the Realm of Darkness at some point after his apparent Death. And now he wanted to see what all the fuss was about. He wanted to see if someone had got in. because if there was a way in, there was a way out.**I, Confession FPT, was personally blown backwards about 20 feet into the ocean. As for everyone else, Crash was able to burrow in time, Aqua put a force field over her and Ansem, Vermin rolled a bit away in the repercussion, Dr. Doof was conveniently standing behind Red She Hulk, shielding him from the blast of my Voltorb. As I bobbed up and down in the water, I looked at the dark pile where Jonny and plank should've been. He wasn't there.But a swirling black hole was there instead. Out of this hole, popped out a monstrous creature. It looked like a hybrid Heartless, Jonny, Plank, all in one. Sitting there hyperventilating.How did I know that was going to happen? I did not expect what was about to happen. As I bobbed in the exceedingly cold water. Two dark figures entered the scene. One from the right and one from the left. One looked kinda like Zorro, but his head was down and the brim of his hat covered his face. From where I sat, I saw him draw a sword. And immediately go after Aqua. “Who are you?” Aqua asked blocking his sword attacks. He did not answer. “Why are you attacking me?” Aqua pleaded him.He did not answer. "If you don't stop, I'll have to defeat you," she warned him And their epic sword fight began. **So Aqua has her keyblade powers, magic, and all that jazz. Test Character Zero is a mysterious force who is very good at sword fighting. He looks like he does in the picture. So have fun, comment, debate, and stay crazy east-siders. (story continued in Voldemort vs Red She Hulk)

#2 Bloody Freak

Bloody Freak

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 498 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 06:01 PM

Awesome. Hah, very entertaining. Poor Johnny and plank, who are they fighting? Anyway, not sure who wins since tcz has no notable feats...

#3 Confession FPT

Confession FPT

The Cacti Guy

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 986 posts
  • Interests:Lucha Libre, baby!

Posted 03 December 2010 - 06:09 PM

Awesome. Hah, very entertaining. Poor Johnny and plank, who are they fighting? Anyway, not sure who wins since tcz has no notable feats...

Haven't decided what he's going to do yet.
I'd say TCZ's wins should indicate how good he is.
I was just intrigued by who HE was, and wanted to use him for this.

#4 Bloody Freak

Bloody Freak

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 498 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 06:22 PM

Haven't decided what he's going to do yet.
I'd say TCZ's wins should indicate how good he is.
I was just intrigued by who HE was, and wanted to use him for this.

Yeah, I remember at the beginning of the site he was so awesome and then people started saying he was going to get old quick... judging by his record, he did. But given the story, I'd stay the mysterious figure wins.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users