Our story for today from the Bozo Lonely Hearts Club file comes from Lincoln, Nebraska, where our 19-year-old bozo had just gone through a painful breakup with her boyfriend. Wanting to put the whole thing behind her, she took all her old love letters, placed them in a pile on the floor and burned them with a butane torch. Nothing wrong with that, right? Wrong. She left the burned remnants there and went into the bedroom to take a nap. As is often the case with smoldering embers, they re-ignited and caught the carpet on fire. Firefighters responded quickly and extinguished the blaze. No one was injured but an estimated $4000 in damage was done to the building. Or love sick Juliet was charged with negligent burning.