Bozo criminal for today comes from Knoxville, Tennessee, where bozo Rachel Anderson had a hankering for a barbecue brisket. So she did what any bozo would do, she bought the meat and fired up the smoker. Only she didn’t have a smoker. So she built a fire in her bathtub and placed a rack over the rim of the tub for the brisket. Bad idea for many reasons. First, it was one of those fiberglass tubs, which quickly melted. The fire department was called and both tub and brisket were declared a total loss.